Chapter V

Seulgi's POV

When we arrived at school, Daniel just went out of the car without even saying a thing.

"Yah! Was it that big of a deal that I slept there?" I shouted that made him stop walking and went back to where I am.

"Noona, it's our first day. Let's not make a scene." He eyed the surroundings, that made me chuckle. I ruffled his hair. He glared at me.

"Why? Are you jealous that I get to spend time with her?" I teased him.

"No! I'm just shocked that you end up staying at her place. I know you." He said.

"You do know me. Something just happened that's why I ended up at her place." I said and started to walk inside the school already. We still need to find our rooms

"What exactly happened?" He catch up to me. I stop and look at him.

"Let's just talk later, hmm?" I tapped his shoulder. "Go to your class room already." When I said that he checked his watch that made him panicked.

"Okay, Noona. Bye." He kissed me in my cheek before he run off. I shake my head as I walk my way to find my room.

When I got into the classroom, lucky for me the professor wasn't there yet. I felt a lot of eyes on me as I walk inside the room. This is weird. The moment I took a seat, someone suddenly took the seat beside me.

"Hi!" He exclaimed. I look at his direction.

"Hi?" I awkwardly said, as he is leaning into me from his seat.

"I'm Jay B." He held out his hand and gave me a huge smile.

"Seulgi." I gave him a hand shake.

"Jay B! Not the transferee." I saw a girl walk to our direction and she took a seat on the other side of mine. "I'm Wendy." She said.

"Seulgi."

"I heard." She said with a smile. Her aura. I feel comfortable around her. "The prof is here. Go back to your seat Jay b!" She said to the person to my right.

"Wanda!" He whined, stand up and went at the back.

"Is he not aloud to sit beside me?" I asked Wendy that made her look at my direction automatically.

"Don't tell me you fell for his charms already?" What?!

"No! What I mean is nobody is sitting--"

"I get it." I released a small laugh. "He just always sits with his friends. He just took the seat beside you, because he was intrigued by you. Trust me I know." I just nodded with what she said.

Not long later, Just like what Wendy said, the teacher already arrived. All through out the class I notice how smart Wendy is. She tends to always have something to say and ask. When the prof went out of the room. Some of my classmates follow.

"You still have class after this?" Wendy asked as she's fixing her things.

"No." I answered.

"If you're not going home yet. Want to grab some lunch at the cafeteria?" She asked. I was actually planning on going home already, but since she asks... I wouldn't miss my chance on making a friend.

"Sure!" I smiled.

"Wanda! Can we join?" I look back at where the door came from.

"As if I'll have a choice." Wendy said in defeat. Jay b walk towards us.

"Seulgi, this is Jackson and Jinyoung." He pointed at the two beside him.

"You're all J's" I said that made them laugh.