Chapter X

Irene's POV

I know now what Oppa meant when he said, not Seulgi. She has baggage. When she said she doesn't love that jerk and yet she was willing to do anything for him, made me curious of what really happened to her. She also said no one else understands her? Does that mean she doesn't have friends? I don't think that's even possible. She's very charming and cute. She looks smart too, for all I know she's that Student Council Preside--- Wait!

I look at the person sitting Infront of me, eating her ice cream. She's staring at the table, seems to be thinking deeply.

"Hey, Seulgi?" I called. She hummed and look up to me. "By any chance, were you part of the student council in that university?" I asked that made her pause for a second, before she nodded. Oh!

"Were they the one you're in the meeting with?" I nodded.

"Yes. Including that guy we saw at the parking lot." She looked at me in shock. Maybe not expecting that guy to be in topic again.

"What do you mean? He was not even a member--"

"He's one of the students who presented the proposal."

"By proposal, do you mean the plan of holding an event with another university?" She asked me. She knows that much?

"Yes, Miss President." I said that made her look at me. "You just left your team in chaos, Seulgi." I told her that made her look down on her bowl of Ice cream.

"They chose our university?" She asked.

"They did." I said.

"How was the proposal?" She look at me again.

"By the looks of it this was your idea." She nodded. "It was a mess and that guy of yours was... ugh! If only I get to decide, I would never agree on this." I frustratingly said.

"He's not my guy. I'm still wondering why he's there though."

"I'm guessing he was expecting to lead the event there. He reacted when one of your faculty denied them being in charge for the event." She looks too deep in her thoughts. If you did not transfer school, I bet I wouldn't have come out of that building in a disappointed state. I just stared at her.

"They were a mess? Does this mean there's a huge possibility that their proposal won't get accepted?" She said in a hoping tone. She doesn't want it to happen?

"There's a huge possibility for it to get accepted by the director, Seulgi." I told her that made her confuse.

"Director?"

"They actually set up a meeting with the director, I was just there on her behalf." I explained.

"Why you?" Oh? She's right. If the Director was called why was I the one who attended it? It should be one of the heads. Unnie!!!

"Since it'll be an event to be manage by students." I cannot just tell her my sister's the director of the school.

"They must've trusted you that much. Going back to the proposal, didn't you said it was a mess?"

"Your past university has some kind of treasure that our university needs." How am I going to explain that our director is whipped with one of the teachers there. God! Seulgi looked at me in confusion. "Can we not talk about it anymore?" I told her. She was about to say something again when her phone rang. She looked at me. "Go ahead." She answered.

"Hey baby." Baby? "I did. I just accompanied a friend." She looked at me after she said that. Did I just slept with a committed woman? "We are... I'll ask her... Yes, we'll be there." Huh? We? There's no way she's letting me meet her boyfriend. But wasn't that guy from school her ex? Or was I just assuming? Damn her life is too complicated to be understood. She ended the call with a huge smile on her face when she look at me I spoke before she could even say anything.

"No, I will not come with you. How dare you sleep with me and said you enjoyed it, when you're already a committed woman." Her smile faded when she heard me say those.

"Huh? What do you mean? As far as I remember, I just broke up with my ex 2 months ago." When I heard that, it feels like a bucket of cold water just poured over to me. Oh my God!

"You were saying earlier?" I change the topic. That was embarrassing! Next thing I know she's laughing. "Stop!"

"You thought I was talking to a boyfriend?" She laugh again

"Seulgi." That's when she calmed herself down.

"It was my sister. She asked if we could join her for dinner." Sister?

"We?"

"Of course! Unless you want to eat alone in a restaurant and wait for me." She said that made me glare at her. She stands up. "Let's go?"

"Where?"

"At my parents house." Parent?! Next thing I know is she's dragging me outside the Ice cream parlor already.

"Didn't you said your sister's the one who invited us?" I said as I entered the passenger seat. I don't even know why I'm nervous at the thought that I'm meeting her family. I mean I jus met her yesterday, I don't even know if we're friends or not.

"Yup! And she is not really the patient type, that's why we need to hurry." She look at me. "Buckle up?" Huh? She shake her head and lean closer to me, I backed out. Then I realized she just fasten the seatbelt for me.

After not more that 10 minutes we arrived at a huge house. I'm guessing this is their house. She's rich. I mean, she's Jinki Oppa's cousin. When we entered the house, I couldn't help but be amazed with what I'm seeing.

"Wow!" I burst out, with my eyes locked directly at the paintings and photography in the house. This house looks like a museum, an art gallery.

"Thank you." I look at her in shock.

"These are yours?" I asked in dis belief.

"Not all. Some are works of my parents and my siblings." So, they're that kind of family.

I just smiled looking around. It's like all my nervousness earlier was replaced by amazement.

"Seulgi!" I face her, excitedly.

"Are you fascinated already." She was leaning down, her face just inches away from me already. She smiled brightly. You are already fascinating from the start, Seulgi. I felt like I'm hypnotized.

"Why thank you!" Huh? Did I? I did. Didn't I? I can't see her eyes anymore, as she's smiling. Lord God help me refrain myself from liking this person, not after hours of meeting her. Damn It!