Chapter XV

Irene's POV

I just finished explaining the details of that University's proposal to Tiffany unnie and just like me, she doesn't seemed impressed by it.

"Is that really it?" She asked in disbelief. "Or are you just sabotaging them, because you don't like them." I laugh at the last thing she said.

"Why would I still exert an effort to do that when they can do that themselves?" I said.

"Now this is disappointing." Unnie massaged her temple. "Are you sure this is a proposal from their own student council?" She look up to me. "This looks like an unfinished plan."

"So you're not accepting this?" I asked in all hopefulness. In a snap her face changes from a disappointed one, to a creepy one. Looks like she's about to plot something evil.

"Since this will be a merge event, I'm sure we are allowed to make some changes and demands on this."

"Unnie no."

"Come on. Joohyun-ah I'm sure--"

"Can't you just take her back and not do these things anymore just to see her?" I said to her. Her expression suddenly changes.

"It's not that easy, Joohyun."

"She's still waiting for you. You know that right?" I saw how her eyes lit up after hearing those from me.

"She said that?" I nodded. Unnie, until when are you going to be ready? She looked down and a few moments later she look up to me. "This is the only thing I can do for now, Joohyun. So please..."

"Unnie are you really gonna use the whole school as a tool?" Really? Because I never thought she could go to that extent, when she can just fight for her. She's her own person already. It's not like she's still dependent to Mom and Dad, like me. "Don't you think it's finally time unnie? You two are getting any younger. and what if Taeyeon unnie wants to settle already? What if she get tired of waiting and find someone else who's ready for her? How are you going to react to that?" I look at her seriously. "If were you? at this point in your life, I'll fight for her. I've got nothing to lose anymore." Suddenly she laughed that made me confuse.

"Maybe after you're settled." She leaned on to me and pinched my cheeks. "I can't make Mom and Dad despise me just before you can even settle." Huh? She's holding herself back for me?

"How sure are you that they're going to hate you, unnie?"

"I heard Dad's been setting you up on blind dates?" She changed the subject...or not. I nodded after she asked that. "So you see. He's finding the right man for you not to end up like me. Did you really think they still don't know?" I was shocked when I heard that. "They've known for a long time already."

"Since when?"

"Since Tae and I broke up." She forced a smile.

"Did they-??" When unnie nodded that's when it all come up to me. No. I look up to unnie and meet her gaze. "Unnie, I'm gay. I don't like men, specially those men Dad wanted for me." Unnie chuckled. "Unnie what the hell!? He told me he'll stop already after 1 more date."

"Did he really said that?" Unnie asked in disbelief. "Well, he must be so confident with this last person already. But to know that you can't be swayed by any men at all, his plan is going to fail just right after it began." Unnie laugh.

"Unnie! You said you will just be with her after I'm settled, does this mean if I will not end up with this last person Dad's talking about, you're still not allowed to go back to Tae unnie?" She smiled at me.

"Just stay true to yourself, Joohyun-ah. Just like what you've said earlier, I've got nothing to lose anymore, except her." She said. That put on a lot of pressure on me. Why would they even do that to unnie?!

Just before I could even speak again, I saw how my sister's brows met looking behind me. When I turn to look at that direction. I can see behind the one-way mirror, in unnie's office, a girl who's walking back and forth in the hallway next thin she did was sit on a bench and stand up again. Damn! She's cute. I can't help but smile at the sight of her.

"Miss Park? Can you asked the person's name outside my office and asked if there's something she needs?" I heard unnie said that made me look at her. She's on the telephone already, I'm guessing she talked to her secretary. Her expression suddenly turn into a shocked one and looked at me. She put back down the telephone an spoke.

"She's waiting for you." I smiled and nodded.

"I can tell." I said looking back to Seulgi again.

Just right after Seulgi and Oppa left the house this morning, she came back just like what she said. She drove me here. Now it's looks like she's waiting for me, but how did she even knew I was here at unnie's office?

"Who is she? It's the first time I've seen her."

"Should I call her my driver now?" I said, that made unnie laugh. "She's Kang Seulgi, JInki Oppa's cousin, she just transferred here." I said seriously now

"Here I thought you found yourself a hot girlfriend." she said glancing at Seulgi again. "But who knows?" She looked at me teasingly.

"Hate to break it to you, she's straight." I said. Unnie just laugh.

"I don't think so." I shake my head. Next thing unnie did made me panic.

"Miss Park, can you tell Miss Seulgi there to come inside? Thank you." she smiled at me.

"What are you going to do?"

"Just watch." She stands up and walk to where the door is opening up revealing Seulgi. I don't think this is going to be good. "Kang Seulgi, right?" I turn to look at them.

"Miss Tiffany?" Seulgi said, surprised at seeing unnie. "Are you the Director here?!" I look at unnie, confused. She knows her? Like she could read my mind she shake her head, looking at me.

"I'm sorry?" Unnie said to her.

"Oh!" Seulgi just stopped as if she realized she's done something she shouldn't have. "Actually, we met already and it seems like you don't remember me at all." I look at unnie who s still confused. "You were the person who bought the first painting, I put up to an auction. KSG? Does it ring a bell?" KSG? The KSG?!

"God! You've grown up now." Unnie said. "I still kept in touch with your parents asking if you have new works. I love your works actually." Unnie faced me. I know that look.

"Mom actually told me about it, that's why I could never forget you. You were my very first and loyal client, even though I just seldom paint." I swear I just want to wipe off that smirk on unnie's face now.

"I can't believe your studying here, at our University. It's nice to finally meet you again." Unnie asked Seulgi for a hand shake that she gladly accepts. She seemed excited to meet unnie. I fake a cough, that made them look into my direction.

"Hyun, are you good?" Seulgi come up to me. Now's really not the time to be caring Seulgi.

"Hyun?" When unnie asked that I just closed my eyes. "Since when is your name, Hyun?" Unnie asked looking straight at me, holding her laugh.

"Shut up, unnie!" I said and there she laugh out loud.

"You've got too many name now my little sister." She ruffled my hair as she walks back to her chair.

"The Director's your sister?" Seulgi whispered in disbelief and I swear that gave me goosebumps. I just hum as a response. "That explains it." She said. I look at her. She's acting like I didn't just discovered the most surprising thing about her now.

"So, why is a famous painter, driving my sister to her home?" Tiffany unnie was suddenly in her most serious mood and that actually surprised me. What is happening?!