Chapter XIV

Seulgi's POV

"Look Seulgi." she stopped me from talking. "You're hot and I'm hella attracted to you but I can't do it anymore. I already told Jinki Oppa I'm not crossing that line..." she just keeps talking and all I hear was just she's attracted to me. "So, as much as I want to do it with you again, I can't." she said and walk her way again to her house and I just stand there frozen but then I just realized what my first sentence was. Oh shit!

I didn't really ask her to do it again. I just wanted a place to sleep in, at least for hours. It's still 4 am and I don't want to wake Oppa and Daniel up that early. I guess I use the wrong words for it but I don't regret it now that I know what she feels.

I followed her to her front door. She didn't notice me yet. As soon as she was able to unlock her door I pulled her inside the house.

"Yaah!" she shouted.

"Just let me stay here for awhile." I said as I let go of my hold in her wrist and went to her couch. I just lie down in her huge couch. "You go to your room now and continue your sleep. I'll leave once the sun comes up, I wont even bother you anymore. I'll lock the door when I leave, I promise." I smiled at her before closing my eyes, in the hopes of having more sleep even for just awhile. After a few minutes I heard footsteps starting to fade already. I opened my eyes again as I watch her go to her room. I don't know what this is that I'm feeling for you but I kind a like it. It's comfortable.

I got my phone in my pocket and as expected it's already bombarded with his messages. When will he stop? and why can't I still block him? His messages is full of desperation and anger?

Last night he called and me being the most dumb person ever, I just answered the call without even seeing the caller ID.

Last night...

"Seulgi." As soon as I heard the voice I stand up from my bed. Fuck! "Can you please not hang up. Please."

"What is it this time Suho?" I asked, getting tired of this already.

"I just wanted to talk and apologize--"

"Just how many times do you want me to talk to you, until you realize that I'm done with you?" I said over the phone.

"You won't even let me explain!" He shouted this time.

"I did let you! and you gave me the same reasons over and over again."

"Then why won't you come back to me?" That's it!

"I already told you why Suho. Don't make me lose my patience." I've been nothing but nice even after realizing what he's done to me.

"I don't get it. All I did was just one mistake--" That's when I lost it.

"One?!" Is he serious?! "Suho, you drugged me over and over, to get what you want! I just let you do that because I was so damn naïve that time. I was so stupid enough to be afraid to lose the only person who I thought genuinely cared for me." I know I'm crying already. I've been saying these things to him for the nth time already.

"Seulgi, I did care for you." he pleaded.

"I almost died because of it, Suho!" I shouted! "When are you gonna realized that you almost killed me just because of your selfish desires! For fuck's sake you were my bestfriend, not just my boyfriend! I put so much trust in you. That one mistake you're talking about, made a huge mess in my reputation, in my life to be exact! It ruined me and you still expect me to comeback to you?!"

"I'm really sorry Seul please. I will not do it again, I promise! Just give me one more chance please." No.

"Suho, please stop this." I ended the call and started bawling.

No, cause even if I want to give him another chance, I won't. I really don't want to disappoint my family anymore.

end of flashback...

I woke up with someone tapping my shoulder, and calling me.

"Seul." the moment I recognize the voice I smiled. Her voice got so much effect on me.

"Morning Hyun." I smiled and slowly opened my eyes. She's leaning in to me. There was just a small distance between our faces. Damn! She's making me feel things I've never felt before. My gaze went down to her lips. I notice her gulped that made me smile even more. I leaned up to her... but before I could even capture those lips of hers someone suddenly blurted out my name.

"KANG SEULGI!" I got up from the couch as soon as I realized who just called me. I faced him.

"Oppa. Hehe. What are you doing here?" I said and fixed myself. I didn't realize he was just standing behind Joohyun this whole time.

"I should ask you the same question. Don't you like to stay in my house anymore for you to be staying here 2 times in a row now?" He asked.

"It's not that--"

"You're even sleeping so soundly in this couch--

"Oppa--" He cut me off again

"and what where you about to do the moment you woke up?" Just before he could even speak more I answered him already. It was not nice to cut off that moment too.

"Kiss her." I said and he looks taken aback by it.

"What?" He asked. When I look at the person beside him, she was just staring at me in shock too.

"Nothing." I said and grabbed my things in the couch, also his arm. I dragged him. "What time will you go to the Uni, Hyun?" I stopped and turn to look at her.

"In an hour?" She said, unsure. I smiled at her.

"Okay then. I'll be back in an hour, let's go to school together." I said before I dragged Oppa out of her house already.

"Kang Seulgi! What did I just witness?!" He asked as he removed my hand on his arm. I just laugh and run to his house.

After meeting her, I don't know why everything that's been haunting me from my past doesn't seem to matter. It's like whenever she's in my sight I don't care about other things. It's actually scaring me already but I thank whatever this is for diverting my thoughts away from the past.