Chapter XVII

Irene's POV

I don't know why I even thought that Seulgi was asking me to shower together. I feel so embarrassed. How can I face her now? The last thing I did was run to her bathroom after I realized we weren't thinking the same thing. Am I too attracted to her already?

"Hyun? You done?" I heard her knock.  "I told you, if you really wanted to shower together you could've just told me. We could've saved time and water." This girl with all the flirty words coming out of her mouth will be the death of me. I opened the door and look at her seriously. She just had this cheeky smile on her.

"Stop that." I said.

"Or what?" She leaned closer to my face. That's when I notice how her eyes went down to my lips.

"Just go shower already." I said and pushed her inside her bathroom. As soon as I closed the door, I couldn't stop myself from smiling anymore.

Seulgi's room suddenly opened, revealing my great friend.

"Were you just smiling, a second ago?" He asked, surprised. "You can smile?" When I hear that, I throw a towel to his direction.

"Do you just barge in her room, just like that? Is this a thing?" I asked and sit on the edge of her bed.

"No, just now that I know you're here."

"Are you giving me another warning?" I asked.

"No." I look at him surprised. "I just wanted to let you know, dinner's ready." I laugh at that.

"Sure." I said not believing it what he said and he knows it. "I'll just wait for Seulgi." I said to him.

"Irene." He said in a warning tone. I laugh again.

"Oppa, she's just helping me out. Trust me."

With that he nodded and went out of the room already. Just as I finished blow drying my hair, Seulgi went out of her bathroom.

"Oppa said dinner's ready, let's go d-down." As I turn around and face her my voice started to fade. Her hair's still wet. She's just wearing her sports bra and shorts, revealing more skin. I can't help but look at her body. Is she somewhat doing this on purpose? Because if she is, she needs to tell me now. I'm feeling really hot all of a sudden. She's hot.

I've had a taste of her already and God knows how much I'm holding myself back, whenever she's in front of me. I want her, again. But in all seriousness, this has to stop already.

"Hyun? You okay?" She walk to my direction, rubbing her hair with a towel. Please stop that.

"I'm okay." I got my shit together, just before she can come closer. "I'll just go down first." I said and went out of the room, not letting her speak anymore.

I walk to the dining fanning myself and wiping some sweats off of me.

"Irene noona." I look at Seulgi's brother. "Can I call you that?" I nodded at him. "Come sit. Where's--" He wasn't able to finish because Seulgi cut him off.

"I'm here! Let's eat?" She then pulled a chair for me, before sitting beside me. Is she like this to her exes? God! What am I saying?!

The dinner went on, with Oppa asking why I am at his place. I told him the truth, that my parents are at my house and I don't want to see them. He just give me a questioning look, I know he knew something was up. After dinner Oppa and Daniel was the one cleaning up. They just told Seulgi to accompany me since she's the one who brought me here.

"I'll just look outside maybe they went home already." I said to Seulgi. She's been silent the whole dinner. Even though her brother and cousin were somewhat teasing us, she just ignored them. I mean she just smile and soon enough she's back to her serious mood, it's like she's thinking so deeply.

I went out of the house and just like what I thought, I didn't see my parents' car anymore. I went back inside and went to where the three seemed to be seriously talking.

"Hey." I talked they all turn to me surprise. Was I not suppose to be here? "I just want to say, thank you for dinner. My parents' went home already, I have to go." I said to them.

"How about your car? It's still in my garage." Oppa said.

"Can I just get it tomorrow, Oppa?" He nodded. "Thank you again."

"I'll see you out." Seulgi said and then I heard a scoff from the boys beside her.

"No need." I said and walked my way out, but I can feel her following me. The moment we were out of Oppa's house she spoke.

"Hyun? I feel hot." I stopped on my tracks. What is she saying? "Every time I'm with you I feel different things." I can sense her behind me already and that made me run to my house. Damn! If she feels like that, then I'm already on fire. Just before I could close my door, she entered my house and was the one who closed it.

"Seulgi." I give her a warning tone.

"I just want to ask, are you really gay?" That surprised me. "I mean, yes! You already admitted it in front of me, you also said you're attracted to me and you want to do it again with me. But you never act on it." huh? "Or are just not attracted to me? Was I not good?" Okay. She needs to stop. "I can do better, just---"

"Shut up!" I raised my voice, she was startled. "Where is this heading, Seulgi?"

"I-I've been trying but it doesn't seem to catch your attention." She said to me.

"What are you saying?!"

"I want you, again." No.