Chapter XXIV

Seulgi's POV

I did nothing. Another week passed and I still wasn't able to get to talk to her again. but I don't want to give up just like that.

"Miss Kang. What do you want to talk ab--"

"You asked me if I like your sister, a week ago. I do. I do like her, very much and it's already scaring the shit out of me." I sat on the chair across her. "I don't know if this will look like I'm paying in exchange of your help but It's the only thing I could do now. I'll offer an artwork for free. I know you always ask Mom for new works from me. I can make one for you." I said then she burst out of laughter.

"You can't bribe me with your paintings, Seulgi." Huh? "Though an artwork from the great KSG does cost thousands of dollars, I don't think I still need that much money." Right! She's rich but isn't she interested with the painting? Wait!

"Did you just bought my paintings and sell it to other people?" I asked in disbelief. She laugh again.

"I may be the one who bought your paintings, Seulgi, but I'm not the one addicted to your works." What did she just said? She stand up from her chair and looking for something in her shelf.

"What do you mean?" Here I thought...

"Joohyun is just in the student council room. Why don't you just tell her what you just told me the moment you walked in." She said changing the topic.

"That's actually what I'm here for. I need help, it seems like she's avoiding me." she turn to face me.

"Then I can't do anything about it anymore, Seulgi. You may go now, I still have a lot of things to do." She said and went back to her seat.

I got no choice but to go out. I walk my way to the cafeteria. There are a lot of people here now.

"Seulgi!" I heard Wendy's voice. I went to them. "I already got lunch for you." She slid the tray to my side of the table.

"Where were you again?" Jinyoung asked. I look up to them, they are all curious.

"Director's Office." I said.

"Is this about the event again?" JB asked.

"No wonder there are other people from other Uni here." I almost got chocked on my sandwich.

"What?!"

I look around the cafeteria. Fuck!

"The event is still next week what are they doing here now?"

"I heard there will be some merges of clubs. They're setting up meetings for the booths and other activities." Jackson said. I stand up and as I turn I bump into someone.

"I'm sorry." I said the moment I look up, I regret saying it. She looks at me surprise at first but it soon turned into a smirk.

"As you should." She look at me up and down. "Still haven't changed, Kang Seulgi? You still look too innocent. Is this how you hide your true self?" I laugh a little. I can tell it surprised her. Cause if it were the old me? I would just stay silent.

"You did not change too Alex. Maybe that's why Suho is still not into yo--" I received a slap on my face.

"How dare you! If only you didn't seduce him. For all I know you also drugged--"

"Enough!" I heard a shout far from us. I didn't bother to look at who it is cause I know clearly who that voice belongs to. I glared at the person in front of me. She smirked.

"Do you know this girl?" Wendy asked. "Miss President is coming this way. Seulgi, causing some problem with the visitors is the least thing we should do." She said.

"It will affect the reputation of the school." JB said on the other side.

"Look! Miss President looks in rage." Jinyoung said.

I'm still looking at the girl in front of me who seemed happy of what she's hearing now.

"I heard students here are scared of the student council President." She smiled at me before turning to her left, that I refuse to look. "Miss Bae. Did you know this student here" She pointed at me, I look down. For fucks sake! Is she gonna do it again? "She is--"

"ALEXANDRA SHUT UP!!" I heard a voice from the right that made me look. He's here too? He look at me first before she bowed to everyone.

"Oh! Hey! Look who we have here? Did you miss him?" I look up to Alex almost immediately. She's looking at me.

"Stop this Alex! We're not here to cause trouble." Suho held her arm, forcefully. I can tell it's hurting her already but when I look at her, her expression just stayed neutral.

"Suho." I said that made the both of them look at me. "Let go." I said and look at his hand on her arm. When he get what I meant, he let go. When I look at Alex, she's looking at me surprised.

"After all that she did to you?" She questioned Suho. I can't help but laugh at what she said. I then face Suho.

"What did I do to you, Suho?" He look at me.

"Nothing."

"See?" I said to her. "Do you mind taking this bitch home?" I pointed at Alex. I notice how he smiled proudly after hearing me say that. "If you'll excuse me, I got more important things to do than this."

I said. I went up to him for a hug. "Thank you." I whispered before letting go. I smiled at him. "It was nice seeing you again."

"You too." I notice how his eyes look behind me then he smiled. I know. I nodded. "Bye" I said before turning around and face her.

She's looking down now.

"Miss President, can I talk to you?" She immediately look up. God, I missed you! I felt a hand on my wrist. I look at who it belongs to. I smiled.

"Let go, JB." He shake his head. I look at the person in front of me again, asking for her help. "Are you not going to ask him to let go of my hand?" I asked. She looked at me confused.

"JB, right?" I heard Suho spoke behind me. Next thing I felt was my hand being freed. I smiled still looking into her eyes. "Do me a favor and make a move already. I'm getting jealous here." Suho whispered in my ear, that made me scoff. I thought he left already. I didn't notice how the person in front of me is glaring already.

"Oh!" I took a step back after I saw how Joohyun is looking at me. That caused me to bump into Suho. I felt his hands on both my arms, keeping me in balance. Not a second later I got pulled away from him, I'm now face to face with Joohyun. She's holding my hand. I smiled looking at her this close. I heard murmur from the surroundings. I took a step, even closer. This time I heard gasps. Her eyes widened.

I lean my face closer to her ear.

"You're going to talk to me or I'll make a the scene here more exciting for everyone to talk about." I whispered.

There'll be no backing out this time. I'll do everything I can for whatever this is, whether it may have a bad or good result.