Chapter 2.

We pulled up at Carrington. If you don’t know what Carrington is then I shall now inform you. Carrington is the Manchester United squad training ground. Although it’s not just a ground, it has a swimming pool, gym, indoor pitches, everything. That’s how United are they best. To be the best, you have to train at the best. The best being Carrington. I’ve never been here before but the boys had training that day and insisted I came so I could meet their teammates. I simply agreed to keep them happy, which they were. I guess they must be proud of their sister eh?

I jumped out of the car with the boys.

‘’You need anything out of your case?’’ Fabs asked me as he shut the door that he came out of on the car.

I thought for a moment then shook my head. ‘’No thanks, I have my phone and that’s all I need really’’ they both shrugged and then started walking towards the entrance. I noticed we were the only ones walking in, so we were either late or early. I thought it would be best not to ask.

We made our way through two huge glass doors with the Manchester United logo printed on them. The boys stopped when the security guard stopped me.

‘’Excuse me, who are you?’’ he stared at me intimidatingly. I stood and gulped.

‘’Hey it’s cool, she’s our sister, if you see her again, let her through yeah?’’ Rafa explained and pulled me away from the guard’s eyes.

‘’Sorry Mr Da Silva, it won’t happen again’’. Rafa nodded and we continued our journey.

‘’Thanks, that guy was scary!’’ I said to them once we were out of his earshot. They both laughed.

‘’Yeah, that’s part of a security guard’s job Ari, to stop people trying to get in, he could probably scare them a little, that would help’’ he sarcastically nodded at me.

I followed them down various corridors. All of which had framed pictures and jerseys of past and some present Manchester United players. My eyes followed the red and white striped walls that had pictures and shirts hung on them. I noticed some that had ‘Neville 2’ and ‘Cantona 7’ on them. I smiled to myself, knowing that my brothers are part of a club that has had and has so many legends play and make history for it. I mean players like Giggs, Carrick, Scholes, Vidic, they’ve been with United for ages and they’ll all go down as legends, which they are.

We walked through various amounts of doors until they pushed open a final door and we walked into a huge indoor football pitch. I gawked at the size of it and Rafa laughed at patted me on the back. Fabs once again slung his arm over my shoulder as we followed Rafa over to the group of people that were huddled in the middle of the pitch.

‘’Rafa, Fabio!’’ all the men turned to greet them and I shyly smiled when they turned their attention to me.

‘’Boys, this is Fabio and I’s younger sister, Arianna’’ they all stood staring at me until one of them broke the silence.

‘’Hi Arianna, I’m Wayne’’ Wayne Rooney stuck his hand out and I shook it

‘’Hi, you can call me Ari though’’ I said, breaking into a small smile.

‘’I’m Rio’’

‘’Nemanja’’

‘’Robin’’

‘’Tom’’

‘’Ryan’’.

They all introduced themselves and we were stood talking till the door opened and it all fell silent.

That’s the very first time I laid eyes on him.

David De Gea.