Chapter 24.

I sat outside with Roxy today. The weather was nice and it felt good to finally get some sunshine shining down on Manchester. As Alex (Buttner) once told us, you don’t need sunglasses in Manchester. He’s right. You don’t.

We sat out the back overlooking the lads train and drank some lemonade. I didn’t really get to see Dave that much since him and Anders had to go off and do separate drills with Eric. But I didn’t really mind since he said he was going to take me out. Normally, you’d plan if you were going out, but no. Not David De Gea! He takes you at when he wants!

I enjoyed Rox’s company but then unfortunately she had to leave for a doctor’s appointment.

I decided, since David said he’d meet me outside, I went and stood outside the entrance to Carrington. It was 5 to 3 in the afternoon and the lads finish at 3 so it was good timing! I was sat on a little wall in the sunshine when suddenly the doors swung open and the boys came pouring out.

‘’What are you doing?’’ Rafa said, as he and Fabs walked through the large glass doors

‘’Isn’t it obvious, she’s sitting?’’ Fabs raised his eyebrows sarcastically at Rafael, who then smacked his head

I rolled my eyes at how immature they both were. I can’t talk, I’m the same really!

‘’I’m waiting for David, he said he was going to take me out’’ I shrugged

The smirked at each other and they gave each other that ‘look’. You know the we-know-something-that’s-funny-that-you-don’t-know look? Yeah, that look.

‘’What?’’ I asked them

‘’Nothing, have fun!’’ the walked off over to the car park laughing weirdly to themselves. I shook my head and sat back down. He couldn’t be much longer now, could he?

-20 minutes later-

Well, I’ve been sat outside with the sun beating down on me for twenty minutes now and he still hasn’t come out. Maybe he’s forgot, or I just didn’t see him walk past. Or maybe he told me some arrangements that I’ve forgot about. Maybe he’s text me or- I can’t check, I have a dead battery so it won’t matter if he has.

I sighed and started to walk away.

‘’Ari! Where are you going?’’ I turned to see David running after me. His face was all red and he was panting and out of breath, hence the fact he had just been running. Anders also emerged from the doors. Walking though, with a phone to his ear. He looked over to us and gave us a nod and a wave before getting into his black Porsche.

‘’I’ve been sat there for twenty minutes and I thought you’d gone so I was going to leave’’ I shrugged

‘’Anders and I were called back for another drill, I told your brothers to tell you! They told you right?’’ he looked at me with the most sincerest apologetic look in his beautiful eyes

I just shook my head, ‘’no, they didn’t tell me’’. That was probably why they were laughing! I knew they were hiding something!

‘’I should’ve told someone else to tell you really…but hey, I’m here now!’’ he stood proudly and grinned. He held out his hand and I took it as we started to walk towards his car.

‘’Dude, no offence or anything, but you really need to shower’’ I laughed and started to swing our joined hands forward and backwards. He looked at me and smiled

‘’Sorry I stink so bad, I just didn’t want to keep you waiting any longer!’’ he laughed and shook his head, ‘’curse those curly haired devils!’’ I laughed and he looked down.

‘’I know what you’re thinking’’ he smirked and looked at me

‘’Which is…’’ I looked at him and raised my dark eyebrows

‘’You so want a hug off me right now’’ he grinned and I burst into a laughing fit there and then

‘’Oh yeah I would just love a hug from a big sweaty guy right-‘’ he cut my off by suddenly picking me up and my automatic response was to wrap my legs around his waist as he held me close to him.

‘’Too late, you got one before you could finish your sarcastic comment’’ he cheekily winked and me and I couldn’t be bothered to think of anything to say. As a result of my laziness, I just let my head rest on his shoulder.

*Please comment as it really helps me out loads!*