Chapter 4.

I said bye to Roxy and the lads after training ended. We made our way back to the car and Rafa drove us back to his house. That was where I would be staying for my time here in Manchester. Both boys have houses of their own but they spend most of their time together anyway so it wouldn’t be much different anywhere we went.

Fabs grabbed my case from the boot as we got out of the car. I gawked at the size of his house. It was huge, not kidding here, huge. There were big iron gates that we had to get through first. Then, we drove up a pebbled driveway until we reached what looked like a mansion. Two huge pillars were stood either side of the doorways. The house had windows galore looking out onto the front. Not forgetting to mention the masses of land that surrounded it.

I followed them inside the house. A large reception area with marble flooring and a table centrepiece with a vase of tulips on it. Wow. There was also a huge winding staircase that separated into two different directions to either side of the house.

‘’Come on Ari!’’ Fabs shouted. He was already half way up the stairs. Rafa had disappeared somewhere. I ran to catch up with my brother. He took my along a corridor until we came to a door. I used his elbow to open it and inside was a red room. Andy by red I mean everything was red. The bed sheets were red, the walls were read, the wardrobes were red, however the carpet was white.

‘’A Manchester United themes room eh?’’ I raised an eyebrow at my curly haired brother who smiled cheekily.

‘’Damn right, we’ll be downstairs if you need me, which you probably will later. Anyway, you stay and unpack for a while. Johnny and Fletch are coming round later for some time on the PS3. You’re welcome to join us if you like’’ he grinned and I grinned back

‘’You know I’m a master at Pro Evo don’t you?’’ I raised both eyebrows

‘’I think Fletch will give you a run for your money sis, see you later’’ he winked before closing the door to the room. I slowly heard his footsteps get fainter as he walked further away.

I sat on my bed and thought very serious thoughts.

‘I’ll beat Fletch at Pro Evo’.

As I said, serious.