Chapter 7.

I woke up bright and early in the red room that I fell asleep in last night. To the left was a large window that light shone through partially as I rubbed my eyes and adjusted to the day.

I threw the covers off me and stretched my arms out.

I shuffled across the room to the en-suite bathroom. I turned on the water in the shower and let it run whilst I brushed my teeth. I then jumped in the shower and got washed. I stepped out of the shower, wrapping myself in a towel and making my way back into the bedroom. I then dressed into a vest top and some skinny jeans. I dried my hair and then straightened it. I added make-up, colour coordinated to match the colours on my outfit. I draped a necklace around my neck and slipped on a few bracelets before grabbing a jumper and walking downstairs.

I was greeted in the kitchen by Rafael who was in his training kit.

‘’I thought you didn’t have training today?’’ I asked him with a puzzled look. He stopped munching on his cereal and turned to look at me.

‘’Oh we don’t, I just like wearing these clothes’’ he cheekily grinned at me and carried on eating. I rolled my eyes and made myself some toast and juice.

Half way through eating my breakfast, Fabs strolled into the kitchen and stole a piece of my toast. I glared at him and he winked.

I gulped down the last of my juice and got my shoes on.

‘’Where are you two going?’’ Rafa asked us

‘’Airport to pick up Antonio, you can come if you like?’’

‘’okay’’ he shrugged and began to join us by putting his shoes on.

We locked up the door and got into the car. I sat in the back while the boys were in the front. About 10 minutes away from arriving at the airport, I got a text from Antonio saying he was collecting his luggage now. I gulped. It was getting closer.

We pulled up at the airport and I said nothing to either on the boys on the way in. I walked inside with my head down and hands shoved in my pockets. I stood with the boys for a while in the arrivals terminal until I heard a familiar voice that I was dreading shout my name.

‘’Ari?’’ I looked up to see Antonio with a smug smile on his face.

‘’Antonio!’’ I fake grinned and ran up to hi, throwing my arms around his neck. He hugged me back, squeezing me to tight. I had difficulty breathing so I was glad when he had let go. He followed me other to my brothers, they were a lot smaller than him.

‘’Ant, these are my brothers, Fabio and Rafael’’ they all shook hands and we made our way back out to the car.

I sat in the back with Antonio. On the journey home, the boys were making small talk with Ant and I was just sat on my phone, hoping none of them would talk to me.

We pulled up at the house and I told the boy’s that I’d show Antonio to our room, they nodded and went to play on the Play Station again.

We trudged up the stairs in silence and I opened the door to the room we were going to share. He walked in and sat down on the bed. He patted the space next to him and I reluctantly sat there.

‘’You’re brother’s seem nice’’ he said

‘’Oh, they are’’ I replied. We sat in silence for a little while more until he spoke up again.

‘’So, when do I get to meet their friends that you were playing FIFA with yesterday?’’ I knew this was coming up

‘’Tomorrow if you like, you can come to training with us?’’ I looked to him and he gave me an innocent smile. I knew deep inside he was planning something but I had to act normal or there would be consequences. His dark eyes, tanned skin and lean figure said it all. He was tough.

‘’Yeah, that’d be great, maybe I could become friends with some of them, wouldn’t that be cool?’’

‘’Yeah, perfect’’ I fake grinned even though inside I wanted to cry my eyes out.