Chapter 32.

Neither of us said a word for the next few minutes. He didn’t let go on me and I didn’t budge.

‘’I’m sorry’’ I whispered, after a couple of minutes of awful silence.

He stroked my hair soothingly and sighed.

‘’Ari, don’t be sorry…’’ he lifted my head up so I was looking straight at him, ‘’Of course, having kids was what I wanted, but if you can’t do that then-‘’

‘’I understand, I should have told you earlier to save you from all this time wasting…’’

He just laughed and I frowned.

‘’Don’t be stupid chica,’’ a small smile grew on his lips, ‘’You didn’t let me finish. If you can’t do that, then that’s not something that we can do anything about. I don’t care about anything that you can or can’t do, can have or can’t have. I love you for you and I wouldn’t change you for the world’’.

We both smiled and he just kissed me softly. I pulled away.

‘’Do it again’’ I smirked

‘’Do what?’’ he raised his eyebrow

‘’Propose!’’ I grinned and he laughed, shaking his head before getting down on one knee again.

‘’Ari, will you marry me, please?’’

I smiled and bit my lip before running into his arms.

‘’of course I will, Dave’’ he slid the ring onto my finger and carried me to the sofa.

‘’I love you Mrs De Gea to be’’ he smirked cheekily

‘’And I love you too Mr already De Gea’’ he laughed and kissed me.

I was engaged, finally.

*A/N sorry guys this chapter was needing to be wrote for aaagggeesss and it's really short and crappy but it's kind of the end but it's not...you'll see when I update next. Anyway, I hope you like it anyway even though it sucked*