Chapter 19.

"OMG!" Gabby squealed as we walked up to my room in the twins' house.

"Gosh calm down!" I said to her, laughing and patting her shoulder

"I will not calm down! YOU are finally going on a date!" She said, hugging me tight

"Woah, you make it seem like I haven't had a date in forever!" I raised an eyebrow at her. We stood in an awkward silence until we both ended up in a laughing fit doubled over.

"Okay, so first you need to shower, go, go!" She spun me round and pushed me in the direction of the en suite bathroom. I rolled my eyes at her and quickly showered anyway.

After my short but sweet shower, I had to get dressed.

"Holy crap what do I wear?" I said, flailing my arms around everywhere. Gabby sighed and rolled her eyes before opening my wardrobe doors.

She had a flick through my clothes, stopping at certain ones I guess she liked whilst I sat freezing my face off on the bed with a towel wrapped around me.

"Hurry up!" I said to her, urging for her to speed the process up a little.

"PERFECT!" She grinned, pulling out short silver/grey dress that flared out at the bottom. The dress had a v-neck that had black sequins around it. She also pulled out some black heels to go with it.

"Finally" I glared at her playfully and she just thrust the outfit at me and told me to go change.

"Don't we need to do make up first?" I raised my left eyebrow at her and she smacked herself in the head

"Oh yeah!" She laughed. I changed into my underwear and threw on a baggy tee whilst she dried and styled my hair, creating loose curls round my face.

She then, using the colours of my outfits, grey and black, created a smoky effect around my eyes, along with all other essential make-up.

I then got changed out of the tee and into the dress. She clamped her hand over her mouth.

"You look gorgeous!" She squealed, running across the room to hug me. I took a look at myself in the mirror and immediately hugged her back.

"Thank you so, so, so much" I grinned at her.

"Your welcome now-" she started but never finished

"ARI! DAVE'S HERE!" Rafa called up to us.

We squealed and I grabbed my sleek black clutch and walked downstairs with Gabby by my side.

WOW.

David looked good, and I'm talking REALLY good. He had dark blue, almost black, skinny jeans on. The classic white shirt, tucked in of course, with the top button undone. He also had a denim blazer on and those shoes that men wear to work, not sure what they're called, but those. Perfectly polished and shiny. His hair was perfect as normal, every strand styled to complete and utter perfection.

He smiled when he saw me.

"Wow Ari, you look gorgeous" he said, approaching me. He took my hand in his and gently kissed it. I guess that's what they do in Spain. I blushed.

"Thank you, you look amazing" I smiled at him. He sexily half smiled at me.

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah" I smiled back. I gave Gabby one last hug and whispered 'thank you' to her before walking back over to David. He held his arm out and I gladly accepted, linking it in my own. And off we went.