Chapter 28.

I wasn’t really feeling up too much today. I think I could feel a bit of flu coming on, or a bug or something like that. My head was throbbing like mad and my nose was starting to feel tingly and I was shivering too. I told my brothers that I would be staying home today and for them to tell Rox since I normally meet her. Not that they’ll tell her.

Because of this, I decided to ring David.

‘’Morning’’ he cheerfully sang

‘’Hey’’ I coughed

‘’Woah, are you alright? You don’t sound too good!’’

‘’I think I’ve got a little bit of flu coming on, I’m staying home today so will you tell Rox that I’m not coming? I told my brothers but judging from last time someone asked them to pass a message on it didn’t happen so…’’

‘’Yeah, yeah of course, I’ll come see you after trainings over’’

‘’That’d be nice, have a good day’’ I sniffed a little

‘’Thanks, and try to get some rest ok?’’

‘’I will, see you later Dave’’

‘’Adios, Ari’’.

I ended the call and trudged up the stairs wrapped in my soft, cosy blanket. Despite the fact that it was like 100000 degrees outside, I was freezing at one point and boiling the next. I walked into my room, still the red room and piled all the pillows up on one side of the bed. I then clambered in and pulled the covers up right to my neck and felt myself drift off to sleep.

-4 hours later-

I awoke to the sound of creaking floorboards just outside my door. I thought it was just my wild imagination playing tricks on me so I ignored it and threw my head back onto my pillow, rolling over facing away from the door. I looked at the clock, 2:38, the boys should be back soon, I hope. I’m getting kind of bored and I need someone to fetch me snacks and stuff so they better hurry up.

I was just humming to myself, a little tune that my mother sang to me when I was young. It never left my head and always puts me to sleep. I let out a giant yawn and then a hand covered my mouth.

I tried to scream but I couldn’t get out any sound. It was like my entire body had stopped working. I couldn’t move my legs to try and get away, and my arms just felt like…like they weren’t even there. I closed my eyes tight and then opened them again as a large figure loomed over me in the darkness. Who was it? How did they even get in the house? Was it one of the boys playing a trick on me? No, they would never do anything like this… I was on the edge of literally screaming out loud, when it spoke. His deep voice echoed throughout my room. It sent shivers down my spine and I swallowed, only to fight back the tears of sheer terror that I was going through right now.

‘’Honey, I’m home…’’

*A/N WOAH GUYS! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, i kind of had the idea in maths and then just came and wrote it so ya! Comment telling me who you think it is;) *