Chapter 15.

After dinner, someone, probably Ash, suggested that we go for a swim in the pool that the guys had. I had just ate and so had everybody else and going swimming after eating a shit-load of pizza didn’t sound like the best plan to take action with. I tried arguing this point for a little of 5 minutes but in the end, the comment, ‘it’s fun’ over ruled my point of possibly having pizza sick in the pool water until someone comes and cleans it out.

I rolled my eyes and dragged Gabby up the stairs with me. I pulled her into the room I was staying in, remember the Red Room? Yeah, that’s my room. Thank God someone had come and collected Antonio’s things because if they were still here I would’ve flipped. I went into the bottom draw of the white chest and opened in. Inside I had quite a collection of bikinis. I pulled out a plain hot pink one for myself and handed Gabby a red one. We were the same size and everything so it was all okay! She excused herself to the en-suite bathroom to get changed whilst I stayed in the bedroom. I stripped off my clothes and put on my bikini. I then folded my clothes and left them on the bed. The bathroom door then swung open to reveal Gabby in her-my, bikini.

‘’Wow! You look hot!’’ I said, staring at her

She chuckled, ‘’Thanks, you look gorgeous, now let’s go!’’ she took my hand and we started the run down the stairs. I grabbed two towels from the cupboard on the way.

We soon arrived at the basement level of the house which was where the gym, pool, Jacuzzi and snack bar place was. I pushed open the doors to see everyone but David and Welbz in the pool. Rafa and Fabs were running round the edge like little kids, Rafa was chasing Fabs, I’m guessing trying to push him in the pool. Whereas Ash on the other hand, was laid on one of the sunbeds with his shades on. I gave Gabby a questioning look and walked over to him.

‘’Hey Ash, you do know we’re inside…there’s no sun that’s going to tan your body inside’’ I raised an eyebrow at him

He whipped off his shades and propped himself up on one elbow

‘’I know, I just decided to lay here till the other two come down because I don’t want to get caught in the middle of those two idiots chasing each other round the pool’’ He used the end of his glasses to point to the twins, still chasing each other. We suddenly heard a huge splash and we all turned round to look. We saw Fabs in the pool, flailing his arms about like some kind of demented chicken. I started to laugh and so did Gabby and Ash.

‘’I’m gonna get you now you curly-haired freak!’’ Fabs said, hauling himself out of the pool

‘’We both have curly hair you idiot’’ Rafa said before setting off running.

Just then, the door swung open and in walked Welbz and David. Someone hold me.

‘’Sorry, we got a little lost’’ Welbz said

I only realised he was directing his apology at me when Gabby lightly punched me in the arm. I broke out of my trance of staring at David’s finely tuned abs and muscles and turned my attention to Welbz. I saw out of the corner of my eye, David blush and smile

‘’It’s fine, I still get lost’’ I smiled at him and then walked to the other side of the pool where both twins were stood opposite each other, waiting for one of them to make a move. I got bored and pushed both of them in at the same time.

‘’And that’s how you do it’’ I grinned and then caught David staring at me. I turned a deep shade of red and bit my lip.

Did he honestly like me?