Chapter 33.

-5 years later-

So, it was now 5 years on. To be exact, 5 years on from the date of our wedding, the 20th of August. Which would make today David and I’s wedding anniversary.

I heard a sigh come from my right. I yawned and stretched my arms out before rolling over onto my other side. A familiar hand gently reached out and caressed my cheek. I blushed and diverted my eyes towards my handsome husband.

‘’Happy anniversary beautiful’’ David sang, his eyes looking lovingly into my own. I gave a small smile.

‘’Happy anniversary to you too, Dave’’ I whispered, smiling at him.

‘’I love you’’ he pulled me closer to him, his arms resting firmly on my waist. My hands placed on his chest.

‘’I love you too’’ he slowly kissed me. Our first kiss in our fifth year of being married.

‘’I have something for y-‘’

‘’Happy wedding number 5!’’ our first beautiful daughter, Scarletta, came running into our room, jumping on David.

‘’Scar wait!’’ Her twin sister, Savannah, wasn’t far behind, joining her in her father’s arms.

David sat up as his two little angels ran into his arms. He fell backwards onto the bed, pulling them down with him. All three of them laughing their gorgeous heads off.

‘’Is this for mummy?’’ Savannah picked up a silver chain with what appeared to be a diamond embedded in the heart charm. David quickly grabbed the wonder from her, turning a bright shade of red.

‘’Yes Savannah, but she wasn’t supposed to find out from you!’’ He tapped her nose, making her giggle. I coughed and all three of their heads turned to face me.

‘’Mummy!’’ my two girls chorused, throwing themselves at me. I just laughed, embracing them both. I kissed each of their heads and caught David staring adoringly at us. I smiled and sat up.

‘’Savannah kind of ruined the surprise, but, this is for you. Happy anniversary Arianna’’ he blushed, again, as he presented the beautiful necklace in his hands. I couldn’t help but smile. I looked closer and saw that the heart had the date we wed engraved on it.

‘’Put it on her then!’’ Scarlett shouted, as if it was the most obvious thing to do. David and I just chuckled. He softly moved my hair to the side and fastened the necklace around my neck. I took it in my hands, it was stunning.

‘’Thank you, it’s beautiful’’ I smiled and took this opportunity to dive into David’s open arms. He chuckled and pressed his lips against mine, his way of saying ‘you’re welcome’.

‘’MUMMY!’’ I was being violently shook on the arm, whilst being screeched at by Scarletta.

‘’Yes? Oh…’’ I soon realised when I registered the sound of muffled crying from the room next door. I grabbed a pair of shorts from the floor and slid them on. I was already wearing David’s jersey from the match the other night.

I quickly entered the room next door and rushed over to the dark red cot. I leant over and gently picked up baby number three. Scarletta and Savannah were both adopted. They’re now four years old and were adopted as new-borns. Baby number three was also adopted. I literally cried for hours when I found out we were getting him, I was so happy, and it was all thanks to David. We got knocked back so many times trying to get him, but David just wouldn’t let it go, and eventually, it worked.

He was just one week old and we were still unsure of what to call him. I rocked him gently back and forth. His eyelids fluttered open, revealing his bright green eyes, coincidentally like my own. I smiled down at him and he soon silenced. I carried him back into our bedroom and sat down on the bed next to Dave.

The girls quickly peered down at him, one either side of me.

‘’What do you think he should be called?’’ David asked the girls.

‘’Scarletto’’ Scarletta said, no joke intended.

‘’No! Savanno!’’ Savannah argued. I just laughed, shaking my head.

‘’Well, I think that his name should start with an ‘S’ ‘’ David said, I nodded in agreement. Plenty of thought had gone into trying to pick a name, however we’ve never come to a judgement.

‘’Scott!’’

‘’Or Sam?’’ The girls suggested. David and I shook our heads. None of them seemed to fit him. He was too strong to be a ‘Sam’ and too small to be a ‘Scott’.

‘’Wait, didn’t we think of a name once? We both thought of it as soon as we knew we were getting him, and we loved it…what was it now?’’ My head went deep into thought, trying to retrieve the name that we both loved.

‘’Si…So…Se…Sa….’’ Savannah chuntered in my ear.

‘’Shut up let them think!’’ her sister answered.

We were still thinking, until almost simultaneously our heads shot up.

‘’Sebastian’’ we both whispered, grinning.

I looked down at the red bundle in my arms. I smiled. It fit him perfectly.

‘’Sebastian De Gea…it’s perfect’’ David smiling widely, he looked happier than he had done in days.

‘’It really is’’ I nodded, smiling also.

‘’Happy anniversary princess’’

‘’Happy anniversary’’.

Then, we kissed, happy anniversary to me.

-THE END-

*a/n omfg I finished it. This is actually one of my favourite stories ever and I actually didn't want to finish it but I kind of had this planned out so I did. Please tell me what you thought of this story in the comments, please vote and do whatever else you guys do. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that's contirbuted to this story no matter what it was, I'm so grateful, so just, thanks.

Ciao*.