Chapter 29.

‘’ARI, WE’RE HOME! AND DAVID’S HERE!’’ I heard Rafa shout. I didn’t reply, not that they’d care anyway. I didn’t move, I couldn’t move. I was in pain everywhere. I hurt to even slightly move my leg. What just happened was a nightmare. A complete and utter nightmare.

‘’Hey Ari, you feeling any-‘’ David walked in. He stopped and dropped the single rose he had in his hand. ‘’BOYS GET UP HERE!’’ he screamed and rushed over to me side

‘’Arianna what happened? Are you alright? Who did this?’’ I just let out the tears as David gently wrapped my naked body back in the blanket, trying not to touch any part of my body that had gone purple with bruises ‘’Please talk to me’’ he said, his voice was shaky. I don’t know why. I know I’m his girlfriend but that was only since yesterday.

I couldn’t answer him, I just cried.

‘’David what do you want we we’re-‘’ my brothers walked in and also dropped the xbox controller they were holding

‘’Call the police, an ambulance, do something!’’ Dave shouted

‘’Who did this to you?’’ Rafael came and took my other hand in his own, looking deep into my eyes that were just like his

‘’It was…it, it was Antonio’’ my voice faded into a whispered as I stuttered out the last of the sentence. I cried and cried even more. Because of who did it and the pain I was suffering from down there.

‘’What did he do? Did he…rape you?’’ Fabio asked, whispering the second to last word. We didn’t use that word in our house. Never. It was a vow all three of us took after the last incident.

I just nodded and David dropped my hand.

‘’I will KILL that little bastard!’’ He began to storm out of the bedroom but I used the last of my voice to call him back. He turned and looked at me. My eyes beginning to feel watery again. I couldn’t hold it in any longer. I started to cry and he came back, kissing me repeatedly over and over on my face.

‘’I’m so sorry Ari, I really am’’ he whispered as my brothers were frantically shouting at a guy on the phone

‘’What for? You didn’t do anything’’ I choked out

‘’But I could have been here, I could have stopped this from happening, I could have saved you from this pain’’

‘’There was nothing you could have done to stop this, it’s over now anyway, what’s happened has happened’’

‘’I will kill him, one day, he will pay’’ I heard David mutter this under his breath.

‘’Ari the guys on the phone said you need to get up and come downstairs so they can get you to the hospital as soon as possible’’ Rafa said, sliding his iPhone back into his jeans pocket.

‘’I can’t move Rafa, it hurts too much’’ I said, hoping he grasped on to where it was hurting

‘’Oh, then we’ll carry you’’ he shrugged and they called over to me. Rafa took the top half and Fabs held my legs whilst David held me round the middle, which I would have preferred because he was gentle.

They set me down in the sofa and my brothers went to phone some more people while Dave stayed sat with me.

He sat down and took my hand in his.

‘’What if you’re pregnant, with his kid?’’ I just looked at him and swallowed. I never wanted to talk about this, ever. This was the thing that only me family knew about and they all knew that when the time was right, I would tell the guy the truth. But now isn’t the time.

‘’Can we not think about that?’’ I said all too quickly

‘’Yeah, I’m sorry we can talk about something else’’ he looked a little shocked at my statement and I blushed

‘’I’m sorry it’s just…’’ I sighed

‘’What? Is there something wrong?’’ I shook my head slowly

‘’Now’s not the right time…’’

*comment pleaseeeeeeee*