ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2 ★彡

"Welcome to U.A's hero course." Everyone's nervousness turned into determination. You all went over a series of tests. You did pretty great in all of them. Now came the last test. The softball throw. You were waiting for your turn but you felt like you were being watched. You slowly turn to see who it was. To your surprise, it was Todoroki. Woah, that's totally not creepy. You thought to yourself as he stared deep into your eyes. You gave him a nervous smile and a small wave. You didn't notice until now that not only is his hair two different colours, his eyes are two different colours as well. You also noticed the scar on the left side of his face. Jeez.. I wonder what happened to him. He just kept staring. You were gonna go up to him but it was your turn to throw the softball. "L/n, you're up." After this, it'll be over... for now at least, you thought to yourself. "You got this Y/n!" "Yeah, you'll do great!" your new friends gave you words of encouragement.

You made your way to the platform and took a deep breath. "Whenever you're ready." you gave a small nod to your teacher. Just focus, Y/n, you got this. You winded your arm back and released. "703.8" The score you got shocked you a bit. You knew you were strong, not to boast or anything, but you didn't think you'd be able to shoot something that far using your quirk. Your classmates were also shocked. "Woah she almost got as much as Bakugou." "Yeah, she must be crazy strong too." Bakugou didn't like you having a close so close to his or people comparing your guys' strengths.

You made your way back to where you were previously. "Looks like you're up now Midoriya. Good luck!" He makes his way to the platform. "See told you you'd do just fine!" you turn to the brunette "Yeah, thanks Uraraka!" You give each other a smile then face forward to watch Midoriya.

As you were watching your teacher scold Midoriya, you get the feeling that someone watching you again. You turn to once again see Todoroki staring at you. It wasn't a look of hatred or disgust or anything; he's just an intimidating guy. You decide to try and go up to him again. "Uh, hi Todoroki..." awkward! "Is there something you need? Did you change your mind about not wanting to be friends?" you anxiously asked. "No. I already told you I'm not interested in making friends." you pout a little. "Oh come on Todoroki. There's no way you're able to not make friends here. Everyone's so nice and accepting!" You thought for a second when you said, everyone. "Well, maybe not Bakugou but I'm sure he's not all that bad!" he didn't say anything in response. "Look, we're all gonna be together for the next 3 years of our life. Do you seriously think you won't make a single friend in all those 3 years?" he stared at you for a few seconds then turned his back to you. "I've done it since I was 5." And with that, he walked off. You felt a little bad, you must've said something to offend him. You wanted to go after him and apologize but you thought it's probably best if you let him cool off.

You walk back to where Uraraka was with Todoroki on your mind. "So, what'd I miss?" the girl seems to have mixed emotions. "Well, Midoriya got 705.3 meters on the softball test." You turn to look at the boy holding his broken finger. "Ouch... That must really hurt." The brunette keeps her eyes on Midoriya. "Back at the entrance exam, he saved me from the 0 pointers," she says. "He dropped a really powerful punch on it, but it cost him his arm. It was completely broken." Your eyes widen at her words. "Woah... His quirk has some real drawbacks, huh." It's like he just got his quirk or something... But it's literally impossible to get a quirk well into your early teens. If it doesn't manifest as a kid, you just won't have one, you thought to yourself.

You're pulled out of your thoughts as your teacher starts to talk. "Alright listen up everyone. The final results of your quirk apprehension test are in." Everyone watches anxiously. "Now remember, whoever comes in last will be expelled effective immediately." The hologram pulls up and you search for your name. A wave of relief washes over you as you see yourself at #4. Aw, so close to the top 3! At least I'm not last... You spot Todoroki's name at #2. You hope that he's cooled down by now because you decide to speak to him again. "Hey, congrats on making it to the top 3!" He doesn't look at you. "Thanks." Awkwardddd. You sigh and decided to go look for who ended up in last place. "Oh no..." You turn to look at Midoriya with a distressed look on his face. "By the way, I was lying about the expulsion." Everyone collectively went, What. "I needed you all to draw out the upper limits of your quirks. I'm not sorry."