ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 26 ★彡

"So, Y/n, what was it like training with Endeavour?" Midoriya said as he took out the hero notebook that he always carried around. "I mean, it wasn't all that bad. He taught me a few things and he helped Shoto learn to control his fire better. But, all four of us, we're a lot more advanced now so our work-study could be pretty different. He's also... changed a bit so I'm not sure how he'll act when we get there."

Midoriya nodded and began to write down all the things you said. He also started to do that muttering thing he does so you guys just kinda tuned him out. "Wake me up when we're there." Katsuki put on his headphones, crossed his arms and went to sleep.

"How are you feeling, Shoto?" he sighed. "Not sure. But I know that it's something I need to do." You smiled and squeezed his hand, "And how are you feeling?" He asked, brushing a fly away hair from your face. "I'm fine now! Any and all symptoms of a cold are gone." You were feeling a tiny bit drowsy during the Christmas party but you were finally 100% at full health now. "That's great, love. But... That's not what I meant."

You quirked your head in confusion, "So what did you mean?" He looked over at Midoriya to excuse the two of you to talk elsewhere, but he had fallen asleep too. That was quick. You of course took the chance to take a picture of them since this was the first time you'd seen them so peaceful while sitting next to each other. Katsuki is gonna kill you when you show him these. "It's been a little less than a week since Kohaku came to see you. You haven't talked about it so I just wanted to know how you were feeling."

You sighed, not sure what to say. It was something you tried not to think about but it wasn't so easy. When you were sick and unable to go to school, you did everything and anything to keep your mind off that man. "Y'know... Keigo told me something about him." He squeezed your hand and patiently waited for you to continue. "He told me he was constantly leaving my mom. He told me how each time Kohaku came back, he came back because he needed money. So, he'd tell my mom how sorry he was and how he promise he'd never leave her again and she believed him every time and every time... he left."

"My mom was a really strong woman. She never took shit from anyone but when it came to Kohaku, it was like she became putty in his hands; she became... weak around him. She really loved him and he hurt her every single time." You quickly wiped away a falling tear. "Keigo said Kohaku was telling me the things he'd tell my mom when he wanted her to take him back. He just wanted something from me. That something most likely being money..." Shoto gently rubbed your back as you opened up to him.

"I'm not crying for him. Even though he wasn't around, I had Keigo. I never grew up thinking about my biological dad because I had my true dad with me all these years. I'm crying for my mom and all hurt he brought her. It fills me with so much anger and frustration thinking about all the times I'd see her cry because of him. I remember asking her what was wrong and she'd tell me it was nothing but then I'd see pictures of Kohaku and her covered in her tears... I'm glad Keigo punched him because I honestly would've done a lot worse." 

You and Shoto chuckled. "I'm not sad, I promise. But thanks for letting me vent a bit. I feel way better." He nodded and wiped away your tears. "Of course. I love you." You smiled and pecked him on the lips, "I love you too." Shoto was about to say something but he was cut off by his own yawning, "Take a nap, babe. I'll wake you guys up when we get there." He nodded, yawning again before resting his head on your shoulder.

❦❦❦

When you guys arrived, Endeavour greeted you all. He complained a bit because Sho brought Katsuki and Midoriya along but Shoto pretty much told him to stop complaining. 

And now, the four of you were right behind Endeavour who suddenly began running. "Watch from the back!" Endeavour was shocked that you guys were right behind him when he suddenly took off. Before he ran off, you had heard something off in the distance that you were going to warn Endeavour about but he was actually a second ahead of you. He's number one so you weren't too surprised he was on top of his game.