ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8 ★彡

A/n: Hi! so for this battle, i'm gonna be removing sero and I'm putting y/n in place of him. IM SORRY SERO ILY BUT IT HAD TO BE DONE😭

"Uh... Kirishima... Why are all the girls dressed as cheerleaders? Did I miss something???" He shrugged, he was just as confused as you were. You noticed Mineta and Kaminari looking a little too excited. They were giving each other thumbs up. It must've been them. Stupid pervs, you thought to yourself. "Mineta, Kaminari! You tricked us!" Aaaand you were right. 

Well, it was time for the final game. All the people in the 4 teams that passed the cavalry battle were gonna be doing a classic one-on-one fight. "Once the bracket is determined, we'll have the recreational games then start! The finalist can choose whether or not they want to participate. I'm sure some of you want to rest or save your strength. Now, from the first place team-" "Um... excuse me...! I'm withdrawing." Everyone looked over to Ojiro in shock. Some of your classmates were asking why, and you already had an idea as to why. "I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle until almost the end. I think it was that guy's quirk." You noticed Midoriya looking at Shinso. You planned on telling the people who were brainwashed what happened, but you forgot. Whoops!

"I know that this is a great chance, and it feels foolish to waste it. But, everyone here competed by giving it their all! I can't... I can't be up there without knowing what really happened." Your classmates tried to convince him to not withdraw, but he wouldn't change his mind. He was thinking about his pride, and everyone understood. The kid from Class 1-B withdrew for the same reason. Midnight allowed their withdrawal, but she did it based on her tastes...

The bracket was announced, and you saw that you'd be fighting Shoto. "Good luck Sho! Promise you won't go easy on me?" You held out your pinky and he stared at you for a few seconds. "I promise. As long as you don't go easy on me, that is." You linked your fingers together and you smiled. "As if. I'm going all out Sho!" He smiled, he enjoyed having a nickname from you. "Y/n, weren't you on the same team as Ojiro and the other two? Are you okay? Did he do something to you?" 

"I'm fine. He didn't do anything to be but he tried." His eyes widened. "What?!" You giggled a bit, you didn't expect him to react that way. "Hm, I should really explain. But I gotta explain it to Ojiro and Midoriya too. Follow me." You went up to Midoriya just in time, Shinso almost got him with his quirk. You quickly covered his mouth and smiled at the purple-haired boy. "Hi, Shinso. Mind if I steal him real quick? Thanks!" You dragged Midoriya away before Shinsocould respond. "Y-Y/n? Where are we going??" You grabbed Ojiro and dragged him too. 

"There's something you all should know. Especially you, Midoriya." They were confused, but they let you drag them away. 

❦❦❦

"Ojiro, during the cavalry battle, you, Aoyama, and the guy from Class 1-B were brainwashed." Shoto and Midoriya were shocked, but Ojiro looked like he just got answers to his questions. "How do you know?" You sighed, "I have a sub-skill of my quirk, god I feel like I've explained this 10000 times, it's called Blood Manipulation. I can control anything and anyone with blood running through them. There's a lot more I could do but it's mostly used to control. Shinso has a brainwashing quirk. He can control people but only if you verbally respond to something like this. My mother told me about it, and she also said once I learned Blood Manipulation, I couldn't be controlled by people with controlling quirks. And vice versa." You looked Midoriya dead in the eyes.

"You cannot verbally respond to him. I mean nothing. The only way for someone to get released from his quirk is if he releases you or if someone else interferes. I know it sounds hard, but just shut up, okay?" He nodded. "Alright. We'll be going now. We have to prepare for the fights." You and Shoto got up and began walking to the door. You looked at Midoriya and he looked petrified. "Just don't talk and you can beat him Midoriya. He really doesn't seem like much of a fighter." You gave him a reassuring smile and left.