ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12 ★彡

You and your friends were at lunch. The study group at Yaomomo's house was gonna be the next day and you were pretty excited about it. You've never been to her house before but you expect it to be really pretty. You were all making your way to an empty table when Shoto suddenly stopped.

"I'll be back." You looked back at Shoto and nodded. "Oh okay. I'll save you a seat." He nodded and walked off. "Bakugo. Can I have a word with you?" The boy looked up. His classmates sitting with him were confused, they couldn't tell if shoto was mad or just genuinely asking if he could just talk. The blonde sighed and got up. "Fine." he followed shoto to a more private area and waited to see what he wanted.

"I wanted to ask... Do you like Y/n? In a romantic way, I mean." Bakugo was caught off guard, he didnt know what shoto wanted to tell him but he wasn't expecting it to be THAT. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, the last thing he wanted was to be caught in between whatever the hell you and him got going on. "No, I don't like her that way. I see her more like an annoying little sister." Bakugo's eyes widened after realizing what he just said "DONT TELL HER I SAID THAT! I'll kill you." he meant what he said about you, he for some reason sees you like a sister. But he didnt want you to know because you would for sure tease him about it. "I see... Okay. Thank you."

He began to walk off. "You like her don't you?" Shoto stopped and turned to face the boy. "I don't really know... I've never liked anyone in that way so I'm not sure what I'm feeling. Also, I think she might have a crush on someone else." Shoto thinks this "someone else" is Bakugo, but he didnt wanna 'expose' you or anything especially since Bakugo said he only saw you as a sister. Bakugo was honestly getting annoyed, how can the two of you be so smart yet so dumb?! "Look, I don't know what to tell you. Talk to someone about it, preferably not me." He walked off and Shoto stood there for a second. He sighed and walked to where you and his friends were. 

❦❦❦

The end of the day came and the two of you were gonna walk home together like usual when he remembered something. "Y/n, I forgot to tell you I was going to go see my mother so I can't walk home with you." You looked at him, "That's fine Shoto. Is she okay? You don't usually visit her on the weekdays." He nodded. "She's okay. I just needed to talk to her about something." You smiled and nodded at the boy. "Okay, that's good! Tell her I said hi!" He nodded. You've never met his mother, but he's told her about you. She's mentioned how he'd like to meet you and the rest of his friends.

He walked all the way to where she stayed. He bought a bouquet of flowers on his way there like he always does. The hospital workers were a little surprised to see him there on a weekday. He made it to his mother's room and softly knocked on the door before entering. "Shoto? I wasn't expecting you." He handed her the flowers. "Hi, mom. I just needed your help with something." He sat down across from her and sighed. She was hoping it wasn't anything bad.

"I think I have romantic feelings for a friend of mine... But I'm not actually sure if that's what is." She was shocked to hear what his issue was, but she was glad he confided in her. "May I ask who this friend is?" She already had an idea of who it could be. He looked off to the side and blushed. "It's Y/n..." She giggled. I was right, she thought to herself. "I see. Why do you say you're not sure about your feeling towards her?"

"I've never experienced anything like this before..." She smiled, her baby was really growing up. "Does she make you feel happy?" He looked up and nodded. "She does. She makes me feel really happy." he smiled a bit thinking about you. "I feel happy whenever I see her. And sometimes I feel my heart skip a beat when I see her smile... She's really pretty. I catch myself staring at her sometimes. I feel safe and at home when I'm around her."

"She's helped me a lot. She's one of the reasons why I've opened myself up more. She's one of the reasons why I've accepted the other half of my quirk... Ever since I met her, she's brought nothing but good things to my life."