ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 22 ★彡

Class A and Class B would be battling today. You were pretty excited since Shinso said he'd be joining class B with the activity. You were a bit bummed that he wasn't on your team, but at least you got the chance to battle him, right?

Since it was fall, the weather began to be colder than usual. You pretty much had your costume's material adjusted so it'd keep you warm but it was still breathable enough for you to move around with ease. You also added some faux animal fur around the collar and your wrist area. Though, you felt bad for Hagakure who was... well naked. She said she was freezing but her excitement was enough to keep her warm you're guessing.

"You all seem relaxed. Are you underestimating us?" You annoyingly sighed as you heard Monoma from Class B started making his way over with the rest of his class. He started going on about some survey he did during the school festival. People liked their class's performance more than your class's but it was only by a tiny bit... You really didn't see why you guys should care considering it wasn't even a competition, to begin with. Luckily your teacher shut him up before he gave you a headache.

Their homeroom teacher announced that there'd be a special participant in their class and you all watched as Shinso nonchalantly walked over. You already knew it'd be him but you were still shocked to actually see him looking so cool! You hadn't had time to see him considering you two are totally different courses and in different dorms. He told you he had been training with Mr. Aizawa and it seems to have paid off; he even had a scarf like your teacher. Back at the sports festival, your classmates were surprised to see that he had beefed up. You weren't shocked but you were still happy to see his improvement. 

"Hey Shinso, long time no see." You smiled and waved at your friend. He nodded and sent you a small wave back. "You're friends with that guy?" Kirishima quietly said in your ear. "Yeah, we've been friends since the sports festival. I know he gave a bad first impression but he's actually really chill and nice." You whispered back. You know Kirishima would be the very last person to hold a grudge for something like this but just in case he gets transferred to your class, y'know? "Shinso, why don't you say a few words?"

"I'm Shinso Hitoshi. I've already fought against some of you during the sports festival. But saying we're friends just because we've fought before... The only person I consider a friend here is Y/n. I'm not into good sportsmanship like that. I'm already dozens of steps behind you all." You sighed as you heard the words leave his mouth. You literally JUST told Kirishima how he's so nice and chill but here he is, basically declaring war on your class again!

"I want to become a proper hero and use my quirk to help others. All of you here are walla that I must overcome." His purple orbs met your eyes, "Including you, Y/n. No hard feelings." You nodded in response. He's told you about what people say about him and what people say to him. How he's scary because his quirk can control others. How they're surprised he's not a villain. How his quirk is the kinda quirk a villain would have. All those people make you sick, honestly. So if he has to put your friendship and possible future friendship with your classmates aside to prove he's ready for the hero course, then so be it. 

After he was done speaking, everyone began to clap. Sero even said Shinso reminded him of Shoto at the beginning of the school year. Even though he was a bit harsh with his words, your classmates and Class B still seemed to like him which was a relief. "It's time for combat training!"

❦❦❦

You were teamed with Midoriya, Mineta, Mina and Uraraka. You still didn't understand why they didn't split all the teams evenly considering there are 42 of you guys but alright! Though, it didn't matter all that much since the team you guys were against had 5 team members, the fifth one being Shinso. Even though both your teams had 5 people each, you guys still only needed to get 4 people captured in order to win. Again, you think it makes no sense as to why they decided to do it this way but whatever. Since Shinso was the special guest of today's activity, he got to participate twice; once in your class and once in Class B.