•┈••✦ ❤ 𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚 ❤ ✦••┈•

"Hun, will you pass the cutting board?" Your husband nodded, "Thanks!" You and Shoto were currently making lunch. It was a nice Saturday afternoon. The sun was out, the weather was great and the city was peaceful as usual.

"What do you think we should make for dinner, love?" He said as he wrapped his arms around your waist from behind. "Sho, we haven't even finished lunch and you're already thinking of dinner?" You giggled and he placed a kiss on your shoulder.

"I enjoy cooking with you. Plus, Yuki and Yuta said they wanted to help make dinner this time." You hummed and began to think about what dinner would be for tonight. Just then, the two little ones came running into the kitchen. "Speak of the devil.."

"Mama! Papa!" You and Shoto bent down to their level as they came closer. Your two 5-year-olds were the cutest twins you've ever seen. And you didn't think that just because you were their mother! You and Shoto are always getting told how cute your kids are. 

Yuta was born with your hair colour with some streaks of white while Yuki was born with Shoto's red hair with some streaks of h/c. The twins looked just like their father but they had your personality. People always said they were a perfect mix of you and your husband.

"What is it? Are you two okay?" they excitedly nodded, "We wanna show you guys something! Let's do it, Yuta!" You kinda assumed they were gonna show you some cool stick they found outside but you and Shoto were shocked when you saw your little girl and boy with quirks!

"See! We finally got our quirks! Now we can be heroes like mama and papa, Yuki!" You and Shoto excitedly congratulated your children. Yuki seemed to have inherited her father's right side, ice. And Yuta got his father's left side, fire. 

Were you a little salty neither of them inherited your quirk? Maybe just a tiny bit but nonetheless, you were happy for them. "That's amazing! Your mom and I are very proud of you." Shoto lovingly ruffled their hair.

"Wait, wait! That's not it! We got two quirks!" You and Shoto were once again shocked as your kids displayed their second quirk, a water quirk, just like yours. "What..?! Shoto they were both born with two quirks! That's insane..." 

It was uncommon for kids to be born with more than one quirk. The only person you've ever known to have more than one quirk was Shoto but... it wasn't some crazy miracle, as you know. AFO had more than one quirk but who cares about that freak? He's not a problem anymore! 

So both of your children having two quirks was honestly mindblowing. "Can we call Grandpa?! We wanna tell him about our quirks!" You nodded and grabbed your laptop to facetime the winged man. In a few weeks, it'll mark 12 years since Keigo adopted you and legally became your father. 

You surprised him with adoption papers back when you were 17 and he happily signed them. But you had to make sure he didn't get any tears on the paper... And ever since then, every year you two would have a celebratory father and daughter day. It was a tradition you two made sure to keep up.

"I'll be back, baby. I'm really proud of you two." Shoto placed a kiss on each of your guys' foreheads and went off to another room upstairs. You could tell something was bothering him... "Oh hey, kids! Hey, Y/n!" You waved to the blonde man.

"Grandpa! Guess what, guess what!!" The twins excitedly jumped up and down. "What's up, mini birdies?" They looked at you, almost as if they were telling you to lead the conversation a bit... "Yuta and Yuki have something they wanna show you, dad. They're really excited if you couldn't already tell."

He chuckled and your kids showed off their quirks. "What?! No way! I'm coming over tomorrow!" Their faces lit up with joy. "Really? Promise?" He nodded. "I promise. I'll see you guys next Saturday!" Your father was a retired pro hero so he was on a trip in Hawaii with some of his friends.