ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 17 ★彡

It's been 3 days since you and Shoto officially started dating and the two of you decided to keep it private for now. The only people who know about your relationship are Shoto's sister and Shinso. School resumed as normal and the dorms were ready, which is surprising to you; you thought it would've taken way longer to build so many dorms from the ground up.

"Each student dorm building holds one class. Girls on the right, boys on the left. But the first floor is the common area. Food, baths, and laundry are on this floor." Everyone began to look around at their new home for the next 3 years. Everything was so spacious and clean. There was even a courtyard! "Did my ears deceive me? Baths and laundry are in the common area? Is this a dream?!" You glared at Mineta, you already knew what he was thinking. "Watch yourself, Mineta." He slowly turned around in horror as you glared even harder until he ran away.

"Rooms start on the second floor. There are four rooms per gender on each floor with five floors total. Everyone gets their own room. They're luxurious spaces equipped with their own AC, toilets, fridges, closets, and a balcony." You all began to look inside the rooms and he was right, it is pretty spacious! Yaomomo said the room is about the same size as her closets at home while Uraraka was fainting because of the luxury she lives in now. "Here are your rooms. The belongings you sent ahead have already been placed in your rooms. Unpack and get settled in today. I'll tell you more tomorrow. That's all. Dismissed!"

❦❦❦

You sat down next to Jiro in the common area, exhausted after spending hours setting up your room. Everyone else, minus Tsu, seemed to be done with their rooms too. "We should go see if the boys are finished! Oh, what if we do room reveals, but as a contest!" You all agreed with mina and went right over to their part of the dorms.  "Boys, are you all down with your rooms?" Mina said. You didn't see Shoto so you assumed he was still finishing up. "Yup! Just relaxing now." 

"Well, the girls were all taking just now... And we have an idea! Wanna have a room presentation contest?" Tokoyami, Midoriya and Tokoyami looked at a loss for words. "AAAAH! No, no wait--!" Midoriya was clearly getting nervous. You and the girls looked at each other with an evil smirk. You all knew whose room to go to first.

"Wow! It's filled with All Might!" You knew Midoriya was a huge fanboy of the hero but you didn't think his whole room would be decked out in All Might merch. "It's because I admire him... This is so embarrassing!" Midoriya's face began to go red as you all looked through his room. Time for Tokoyami's room! "This is foolish." He guarded his room against everyone. Was his room full of hero merch too? But that didn't matter because Mina and Hagakure were able to push him out of the way. 

You didn't know what his room would look like, but you weren't expecting it to look so dark and scary... Well, as long as he likes it! "Oh cool, you have a sword!" Poor Tokoyami looked embarrassed as you guys looked at all his things. "Get out!" Eventually, you all went through all the boys' rooms. Each of their rooms really did reflect their personalities. The only rooms you didn't go to was Mineta for obvious reasons and Bakugo because he said 'showing off each other's rooms is dumb'. And he said he was gonna sleep but it just didn't seem like him. Bakugo, the number one show-off, the one who always wants to win, the one who always wants to compete doesn't wanna participate in the competition?

You of course knew he just wanted to be alone. He still wasn't back to his usual self yet. "You guys said this was a competition right... Then it'd only be fair if you girls show your rooms!" Mineta pointed his finger at you and the girls. The boys weren't too contempt about having their rooms judged. But Sato had amazing cake in his room! It was so fluffy and warm! "Sure, we don't see why not." This wasn't something you guys agreed to earlier but you didn't mind but Jiro seemed to have minded everyone going to judge her room. "The first annual Class 1-A Best Taste Contest is about to begin!"