ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3 ★彡

You walk into class holding the two lunch boxes and you're greeted with an enthusiastic Iida. "Good morning, Y/n! Are you ready for another day of school?!" he's doing his hand chopping motion again. "Moring, Iida! And yeah, I'm always ready." You smile and make your way to your seat, but before you sit down, you placed a nicely wrapped lunch box on Todoroki's desk. You kinda forgot to tell him to not bring himself a lunch from home but luckily, he didn't seem to bring one today. "Here you go, Todoroki. This is thanks for sharing your lunch with me and walking me home." He seemed a little shocked, he wasn't expecting this. He actually forgot his lunch at home today, but here you were giving him one. "Thank you." You smiled at him as he placed the lunch in his bag. 

"What was that about?" You turn to look at Uraraka with a surprised look on her face. "Oh, yesterday Todoroki shared his lunch with me and walked me home yesterday. This is my way of thanking him." Her surprised look grew even more. "What?" she gets closer to you and starts to whisper. "You mean to tell me, you two shared a lunch and then he walked you home?!" you look at her with some confusion. "Yeah? What's wrong with that?" you asked obliviously. "I mean, nothings wrong with that; I'm just a little shocked that's all. Especially since you two just met." you let out a small giggle. "It's not like I planned all that to happen. It just happened." your friend hummed in response but then gasped. "Wait.. Is that why you didn't come to eat lunch with us?! You went to go eat with him!" you mentally facepalm yourself. "Well yes and no. It's not what you think. As I said, it wasn't planned. Look, I originally went to look for him for something and then he shared his lunch since I wouldn't make it to the cafeteria on time." 

"Ohhh, I see." you let out a sigh of relief as she understood, unlike SOME people. Just then, THE #1 hero came into the class. "I AM... COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" the whole class erupted in excitement. Wow, he looks cooler in person, you thought to yourself. "I teach basic hero training. It's a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. Alright, let's get straight to it! Today we will be... COMBAT TRAINING!" your eyes light up and you turn to look at Todoroki. "Woah, doesn't that sound exciting Todoroki?" he slightly turns to look at you. "I suppose." you smile and set your eyes on everyone's hero costumes coming from the wall. Everyone's excitement only grew more.

❦❦❦

Everyone walked out wearing their hero costumes. Everyone looks so cool! you thought to yourself. Midoriya came out last and his costume looked nice but oddly similar to All might. "Ah, Deku!" You and Uraraka decided to go up to him. "Your costume looks cool! So down to earth." Midoriya seemed a little startled by her. Aww, seems like he has a crush on her. You chuckle at the thought. "I should've written what I wanted... Mine ended up being a body suit." You look at her costume, thinking it was definitely tight to her skin. But she still looked pretty in it! "Awe don't worry Uraraka, you look so cute in it." You throw your arms on the girl and press your cheek up against hers. You notice Midoriya getting flustered at the sight of you two in your hero costumes. "Now, it's time for combat training!" everyone's attention quickly went to All might.

While All Might is explaining what we were gonna do today, you noticed Todoroki. So of course you decided to go up to him. "Hey, cool costume." he turns to look at you and his eyes widen a bit. "So, you like mine?" You did a little twirl to show him the full thing and he slightly blushed but you didn't notice. "It looks nice." You smile and turn your attention back to the Hero.

"So, do you hope to be on the villain team or the hero team?" you honestly hoped to be on the hero team but the villain team would be fun too. "It doesn't matter; either way, you and I will win." your eyes furrow in confusion. "You and I? All might hasn't even announced the pairs yet." you let out a giggle. "Did you hope to be paired with me, Todoroki?" he shrugged since he thought there was no reason to hide it, "I suppose I do." You're a little shocked by his response. You didn't think Todoroki would be so blunt and forward. "Well, I hope to be your partner as well." he's quite the character, you thought.