ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 16 ★彡

You slowly peeled your eyes opened and felt your arms wrapped around Shoto. You were a bit confused considering you guys fell asleep with you as the little spoon. But you definitely weren't complaining. You thought about what happened last night and it made your face heat up again. But you were still a bit bummed about not officially being his girlfriend yet. He didn't even tell you when that date would happen!

You were just chilling in bed while Shoto was still sleeping when your phone began to ring and you quickly picked it up so he wouldn't wake up. 

"Hello?"

"Hey kid, I know you're still at your friend's house but you kinda needa come home. Your teachers are here and there's something they wanna talk about with the both of us."

"Oh... Am I in trouble?"

"I don't know, what the hell did you do?"

"I didn't do anything! I was kidnapped so what could I have done?!"

"I'm kidding. You're not in trouble, promise."

"Alright, I'll come home. See ya."

"Yeah, bye."

You hung up and sighed. "Damn it, I didn't wanna leave yet." You looked over at Shoto and left a small kiss on his cheek before slowly getting up from the bed. Luckily, he didn't wake up so you quietly grabbed your things and went for the door. 

You were about to turn the nob before you felt a large pair of hands wrap around your waist. You jumped a bit at the sudden touch, you didn't even hear him get up or anything! "You're leaving without saying goodbye?" Shoto placed his head on your shoulder, it was clear he was still really sleepy. "Sorry Sho... I didn't wanna wake you. I was gonna text you but I've gotta go home right now. For some reason, our teachers are at my house and they wanna talk to me and uncle Keigo about something."

He hummed in response. "Are you busy today?" You nodded. "A little bit. I was gonna hang out with Shinso today. But it won't be all day if you wanted to do something later..?" He was surprised to hear you'd be hanging out with someone else today. But you do have a bunch of friends so he shouldn't really be all that surprised. "I see. That's fine, don't worry. Have fun." He let go of your waist and you glanced back at him with a smile. "Oh... Okay then. I'll see you later then, bye Sho." You gave him a quick peck on the cheek before leaving. Even though you guys spent the whole night with each other and made out yesterday, you were still really shy when it came to simple things like a peck on the cheek.

You were putting your shoes on when you heard someone walking up to you. "Oh, Y/n, you're leaving? I hoped you would've stayed for breakfast." And you were hoping you could leave the house without anyone seeing you. It's not like you didn't like his family or anything... But what if they got the wrong impression?? All you guys did was sleep... And something else but still innocent enough! "Oh uh... Yeah, sorry Fuyumi..! I'm sorry, I have to do something at my house." She nodded and smiled. "Um, bye! Thank you for your hospitality." You bowed and quickly made your way out of their house. "Wait, Y/n!" She followed you out and you sighed before turning to face her. "Yes?"

"Are you and my brother... You know." She had a big grin on her face, "A-Ah... No, w-we're not." You couldn't look her in the face. "Is that so? Sorry, I thought you guys were because when I came up yesterday to call you both down for dinner, you guys were... cuddling." Your eyes widened, did she seriously see that?! "Oh um.. Well... Uh... You see... It's not like... We didn't..." She giggled as she watched you struggle to find words to say. "Don't worry, I understand. You guys were so cute, though! I was just a bit worried for you. Shoto looked like he had a really tight grip on you." You nervously chuckled. "Well... I guess I should let you go then. Bye, Y/n." You again bowed and quickly walked off.