ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 28 ★彡

2:39 A.M.

You rubbed your eyes as you slowly began to wake up. Katsuki was still on the ground fast asleep. I should go back to my room and let him sleep on his bed... He can't possibly be sleeping comfortably on the ground. You put on your slippers and tried waking Katsuki up but he was in a deep sleep.

You sighed, slowly picking him off the ground and placing him in his bed. You were surprised he still didn't wake up but you were even more surprised to find out he was lighter than you had expected. You took your phone out to quickly send him a text telling him you went to your room so he wouldn't be confused when he woke up but you saw a bunch of missed calls and texts from Shoto... It was late so you decided to ignore them for now. "Nighty night." 

Something hit your foot when you made it out of his room. Since it was so dark out in the halls, you had to use the flashlight from your phone to see whatever was in your way. "Shoto..?" He was still asleep even when you flashed your light on him. Even though you guys had that altercation earlier, you couldn't just leave him there on the cold, hard floor.

"Shoto... wake up." After a few soft nudges, he woke up. It took him a minute to realize where he was and what was going on, but once he fully woke up, he quickly sat up. "Y/n..." 

"Go to bed, Sho. See you in the morning." You stood up to leave but he grabbed your wrist before you could. "Y/n, please... Can we talk?" You gently removed your wrist from his grasp without looking back. "It's late. Goodnight." He watched as you walked away, deciding it was best to let you go for now but at the same time, he didn't wanna let you go.

When you got to your room, you headed to your bathroom to wash your face. "My eyes are all puffy..." Seems like the swelling from crying hadn't gone away yet. You sighed, putting your hair up and slipping on your bunny headband. The bunny headband Shoto gave you...

But someone came knocking at your door before you could even start your face routine; it could only be one person. "Shoto, you really should go to bed." As expected, your boyfriend was on the other side of the door. "Y/n, please we need to talk. We can't go back to sleep without resolving this first." Even though you were possibly angry at him, he couldn't help but think about how cute you looked wearing that bunny headband. "Okay, come in..."

Shoto sat on your bed while you continued to stand. "Your eyes are puffy..." He of course felt terrible for making you cry. "I'm sorry about what I said, Sho. I shouldn't have told you how to feel." He shook his head, grabbing your hands and pulling you closer to him. "No, you don't need to apologize. I came here because I wanted to apologize to you."

He softly played with your fingers as you stood in between his legs. "I apologize for what I said to you earlier. You're always there for me. You're always listening and giving me great advice. I just got so angry when I think about what my old man did to my mom and I took it out on you. It's not an excuse but I hope you can forgive me." A small smile played on your lips as you leaned down to kiss your boyfriend.

"Of course. Thanks for apologizing." He wrapped his arms around your waist to pull you down onto his lap. Shoto was just relieved this conflict was over between the two of you. Seeing you so upset because of him made him feel so shitty. "I really am sorry, Y/n. I'll never talk to you like that again."

He held on to you tightly as you played with his hair. "I don't actually think you were being hypocritical. You know what Kohaku's true motives are. You know he won't actually change but my old man is trying to change... I know that too but I can't help but think about the abuse he put us all through. Any advice, love?" 

After you left his room earlier, he thought about what you said and he thought you were 100% correct. He just hoped you were up to tell him what was on your mind. "If you really hate your dad then I think it's fine to not be able to forgive him. But you're a really kind person, hun. It's one of the reasons why I love you. So to me, it looks like you're waiting. I'm sure that's the phase you're in right now. These kinda things take time. You're not gonna be able to forgive him so quickly."