ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 25 ★彡

You had finally recovered from your cold and just in time too since it was Christmas! While you were sick, Shoto would take class notes for everything they did and would study with you every day so you didn't fall behind. He told you about his interview with the news after they had defeated that water villain a few days so. You nearly died laughing when you watched the interview because they completely cropped Katsuki out and only showed Shoto's answers! 

Then he told you about the media training they had to go through with Mt. Lady and Midnight. "Mt. Lady said I'll kill girls when I smile... I should stop smiling then..." You laughed and shook your head, "No, hon, she didn't mean it literally! She means you're really handsome and your smile is really attractive." He sighed, relieved that he wasn't an actual murderer. 

"Oh yeah, we're starting work studies again. Will you be doing your work-study with Keigo?" You shrugged, "Not sure yet... You doing it with your dad?" He sighed and nodded. "I am. But anyway, there's one more thing that I haven't told you about." 

You hummed in response, "A few of our friends were talking about maybe convincing the school to give us a school dance. Kind of like the ones in American movies and our school approved of it." Your eyes widened, this was an odd but exciting turn of events. You didn't know what to expect but it really wasn't THAT. "Wait what?? Since when did you guys start talking about this?"

"I think the day you got sick is when they first started discussing it. I haven't told you until now in case the school didn't approve of it." Even though it was unexpected, you were really excited! The ones in American movies always looked so fun! "That's great! When is it gonna be?" He shrugged, "They're still figuring that out. I was thinking... what are we going to tell everyone when they see us at the dance together?"

"Wait just a minute Shoto. YOU haven't even asked me to be your date yet." you said, poking his chest, leaving Shoto confused, "But... you're my girlfriend?" You pouted, "Yeah but you still gotta ask me out! That's how it works!" He nodded.

"I see. Y/n, will you be my date?" You fought back the urge to smile, "Man, I don't know. I'll think about it." Your response left poor Shoto dumbfounded. "I'm kidding! Of course, I'll be your date." You smiled and threw yourself on your boyfriend, knocking the two of you over. He still didn't understand why he needed to ask you out when you guys are already dating but it seemed to make you happy so he didn't mind. "We still need to figure out what we'll tell our friends."

You thought about it for a moment, not really sure what you two should really do. "What if we just tell them we're dating..." Again, this isn't something either of you guys ever discussed but maybe it was time. "Are you okay with that?" You nodded. "As long as you are." he eagerly nodded which made you laugh a bit. "Sho, have you wanted to tell people that we're dating?"

"I mean, it's not like I have a desire for it... But there are times when I've thought about it." You smiled and kissed your boyfriend. "I have, too. How about we tell them the day of the dance? Whenever that is... But I'm sure it'll be soon." He nodded, "That's fine." Thinking about finally telling everyone about your guys' relationship makes you nervous but excited at the same time. Shoto leaned in, kissing you while holding you close. For a moment you two clung to each other, the kiss evolving from tender to eager and on to passionate. He dwelled on your scent, the taste of you, the kiss.

You and Shoto were sharing one of your many intimate moments when it was interrupted by a knock at Shoto's door. "Todoroki, it's me Kirishima!" Shoto sighed and got up, dragging you with him. You were confused why he wasn't letting you hide in his closet but he put you behind his door instead and signalled for you to be quiet before opening the door. "Hey bro! The Christmas party is about to start, come on out!" Shoto nodded. "Okay. Give me a second." Kirishima gave him a thumbs-up and walked off.