ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15 ★彡

You were captured. It was dark and cold. You didn't feel any pain, but you almost felt like you were floating... But it still felt like you were in a tight space. the last thing you heard was your friends screaming your name. You hoped they didn't come after you and Bakugo, you didn't want them to get hurt trying to get you guys back. But you knew your friends, they wouldn't let a villain run off with someone they care about even if it meant they'd get hurt in the process.

The darkness soon turned into light and you felt like you were in shallow water again... You opened your eyes and it was the same place you were in when you almost died fighting against Stain. You quickly got up and saw your mother again. "Hello again, dear. Seem's like you've found your way back here." She smiled softly at you.

"Hi, mom..." You got up and hugged her. You didn't think you'd be back here again for another while... Are you about to die again? "Mom, am I gonna die again? They said they wanted to capture us because they wanted to make us into villains but..." She shook her head. "No, not this time... Remember, this is just a way of your mind protecting itself." You nodded and looked around. It was still so pretty...

"What's wrong, Y/n?" Of course, a loving mother can always tell when something's wrong with their child. "I just... I feel bad. Maybe if I had been paying attention, Bakugo and I wouldn't have been caught. And now my friends are risking their safety to get us back." She sighed. "You can't feel bad. What's done is done. You can't live your life dwelling on the past. You can't live your life wondering what you could've done differently. There's nowhere left to go but forward."

She softly stroked your head as you held onto her. "Tell me, if you weren't a target but someone else had been and they were captured, would you have gone to save them?" You nodded. "I would. In a heartbeat." She smiled. "See... So you can't stand here and feel bad when you know you would've done the exact same thing was them." You pulled away from the hug... There was still something else that was bothering you.

"Mom... A few days ago, a villain told me about the time you fought some guy while you were really sick... And he took your wallet with a picture of us in it. Is that true? Or were they just trying to mess with my head?" She sighed and nodded. "It's true... I never figured out the name of the man, but I will always remember what he looked like.

He had quite a unique look... He was about 5'9-5'10 (175-177cm), and he had black hair and patches of gnarled, wrinkled, purple skin that cover much of his lower face and neck, all the way down past his collarbone, below his eyes, around his torso, and on his arms and leg."She looked off into the distance. "He was attempting to rob a poor old lady. I was really sick at the time... But I was still a hero. I couldn't just let him get away with that. He took off before I could apprehend him and the police could never find him."

You understood her completely... You'd do the same if you were in her shoes. "He was strong, Y/n. And I'm sure he's only gotten stronger after all these years. So if there comes a point in time where you're face to face with him and you can't run..." She looked you dead in the eyes with a stern look, "Don't let your guard down whatsoever. That was my mistake... Be prepared. Do you understand?" You nodded. "Yes mom, I understand." 

"So you and Todoroki... ya dating yet?" Your face began to heat up, what's up with this lady?! "N-No! We're just friends mom! Nothing more!" She laughed and flicked your forehead, "Nothing more? That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!" You pouted as she teased you. "Seriously though... You should tell him how you feel. Do it before it's too late, hun. It's what I should've done." You quirked your brow, "Huh? With who?!" She laughed. "A special someone... Now, wake up, Y/n." 

And before you could ask anything else, you were brought back to the real world. You slowly peeled open your eyes and looked around. "Where even..." "Oh, you're finally up. I was getting bored." Your head shot up to see a man... Actually, it was the man your mother described to you. Your eyes widened, and you tried to move, but you were tied to a chair. "I told Shigaraki to let me talk to you first. It's nice to finally meet you, L/n Y/n." He smirked at you.