ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 24 ★彡

"Woah, you look like shit." Katsuki was right, you looked like shit at the moment. "Shut up. You... You achoo look like shit." Since yesterday, you have been sneezing a lot and you already used up a whole box of tissue. "Y/n, you should really get some rest..." Uraraka said, worried as she passed you a tissue. "I'm fine guys. It's just... allergies. I'll be fine. Also, why's it so cold in here?" Tsu sat down next to you, "But it's not, Y/n. It's pretty warm in here." You sighed, that meant you had a fever but you really weren't gonna admit it.

Being sick was one of the things you hated the most. You had to stay in bed all day and take medicine and wait until you got better. I just need to power through this... Just gotta keep pushing. "You sure you don't have a fever?" You sighed and stood up. "No, I don't. For the last time I... I'm... I'm okay..." Your voice trailed off as you fainted. Uraraka used her quirk on you to prevent you from falling to the ground. "Y/n!" Your friends rushed to your side, they tried shaking you a bit to wake you up but you wouldn't wake up.

Yaomomo placed her hand on your forehead, "She's burning up... Somebody get Mr. Aizawa!" She touched your hands and gasped, they were ice cold. She created a thermometer with her quirk and placed it on your head. "It must be bad if she fainted..." They patiently waited to get the results of your body temperature. "39.4 C (103 F)... It's really bad... She needs medical help." Kaminari came back with Mr. Aizawa. He cursed under his breath as he saw one of his students unconscious on the floor.

"That high?! Is she stupid or something? Why didn't she take some medicine." Katsuki sighed, seeing you like this worried him a lot. Mr. Aizawa tried to wake you up, but you wouldn't. "At least she's still breathing. I'll take her to Recovery Girl. You guys did a good job." He picked you up and quickly made his way to Recovery Girl's office. "She'll be fine guys... Recovery Girl will take good care of her." Yaomomo tried comforting everyone, but their worries still lingered. 

Katsuki sighed and pulled out his phone to text Shoto, who was currently visiting his mother. He knew you had been feeling unwell since yesterday and he almost didn't go see his mother today. You convinced him that you were okay and you told him you'd call if you needed anything so he ended up leaving.

Bakugo:
I don't know where
you are, but you need
to get back to the dorms.

Half and Half:
Did something
happen?

Bakugo:
Y/n has a high fever
and she passed out.
Mr. Aizawa took her to 
Recovery Girl.

❦❦❦

You slowly opened your eyes and saw your bedroom. You felt something on your forehead, something cold and damp. "Did I seriously-- achoo, pass out..." Your door opened and it was Shoto standing there with a bowl of cold water. "Y/n..!" He rushed to your side, nearly spilling the bowl in the process. "Are you okay? Do you remember what happened?" You weakly nodded, "Yeah... I passed out." You thought about earlier, before you fainted. You already felt shitty and the fever mixed with a head rush from standing up too fast didn't help. "Everyone's worried about you. I am too. Bakugo texted me and I came as fast as I could."

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to worry anyone I just... didn't think I was that bad." Shoto sighed and began to replace the damp towel on your forehead. "It's okay, baby. When I got here, you were already in Recovery Girls' office. She brought your fever down and said you'd be fine but you'll have to miss a few days of school." You sighed, "Go ahead. Say it."

"I told you so. If you had just taken my sweater..." You chuckled and tried to sit up but Shoto stopped you. "Recovery Girl said strict bed rest. Your body is weak right now, you need to rest. And take this, here." He handed you some pills and water to take. "But I feel so... yucky. achoo, My hairs' a mess, my nose is stuffed, there's a trashcan filled with my tissues... I look terrible." Shoto shook his head, "You look pretty. You always do. Now, get some rest. I'll be back." he leaned in and kissed the top of your head and walked out.