ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 21 ★彡

A few months had passed since your date with Shoto and the fight your two friends had. Since then, you guys had met some photographer who worked for Juzo News. He said he wanted to get the scoop on your class and so he took pics of you guys around the dorm. You guys even did some Q&A for the guy. But, Midoriya ended up telling you he came to discover who All Might's successor was which explains why he was being so sus with Midoriya.

After that, you guys met the big three of U.A.: Mirio Togata, Tamaki Amajiki, and Nejire Hado. You had heard stories about them but you never thought you'd actually get to meet them. They were really nice but Togata totally beat your guys' ass... His quirk is so cool and his fighting style was amazing. He was able to take you guys out in a matter of minutes.

But the reason why you guys met them was to discuss work study. You ended up doing your work-study with your uncle Keigo and Tokoyami. That work study led to you and Tokoyami's debut as heroes! You two really weren't expecting to go up against villains during your work study or at least villains that would actually put up a fight.

One of the villains had a chain quirk, the other one had a stone quirk and the last one had a crystalizing quirk. All three of them were very strong and they knew your weaknesses would be trying to keep the public safe and trying to keep city damage to a minimum. And they sure did use them to their advantage. You nearly lost your life protecting a little girl who got separated from her parents. You were cornered and you would've fought with your all, but you had to fight and focus on keeping that little girl safe.

There was a huge chunk of stone coming at you, and you used your body to cover the little girl. You thought that would've been it for you, but luckily, Tokoyami had your back. After the fight, you two were bombarded by paparazzi who were asking for your names. It felt cool at the moment, but you two also were in need of medical attention...

But you guys weren't the only ones who had to actually engage in battle against villains. A few of your classmates, the big three and some heroes had to raid a villain's hideout which led to quite a few things. A huge fight ensued which caused Lemillion to lose his quirk, a pro hero, Sir Nighteye unfortunately died in battle and Midoriya used OFA 100% against Overhaul. His body was completely destroyed, but a little girl named Eri used her quirk on him to restore his body. 

She was rescued from that terrible man and now she's being observed by your school and Mr. Aizawa. She has an extremely strong quirk that she doesn't know how to control yet, so her being monitored all the time is needed. Eri is an adorable little girl, but she's really shy and is still affected by all the abuse she endured for all those years.

And again, during that time, you and Sho had little to no communication due to each of you having busy schedules. You were busy with your work study and your boyfriend was busy with his provisional license training.

Even after you were done with your work-study, you and Shoto still didn't have much time to talk since he was still busy with his provisional license training. Most of the time, you guys would speak for a few minutes about how the day went for each of you, quickly finish up some homework and sleep. Sometimes, Shoto would be so tired from school and training, he'd fall asleep before he could do his homework. So as any good girlfriend would, you did it for him. He'd get all grumpy when he didn't feel you asleep next to him so he'd beg for you to get into bed with him but you told him to wait. Most times, he'd end up falling asleep on your lap or he'd sit down and hold you from behind while you finished up homework.

Even though you told him he'd sleep more comfortably in bed, he'd just grumble and ignore your suggestions. Sure, you were doing double the work at times but that meant Shoto got to sleep and rest his body for longer which made it all worth it. Plus, you were quick when it came to homework so it's not like it took you way longer. You also visited his mother for him. You originally were just there to deliver his letters to her for him but you'd end up staying there to talk to her. You were glad your relationship with her was good and she genuinely seemed to like you. You guys would usually talk about girl stuff, school drama, hospital drama, really anything that came to mind. She was really nice to talk to.