ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10 ★彡

The second you walked into class, all your classmates were bombarding you with questions about your relationship with Hawks. "Wait, you're related to THE Hawks??! Can you tell me about his quirk? Can you tell me about his feathers? Are they strong? Whats his fighting st-" you forgot Mioriya was busy with his battle back at the sports festival so he didn't see when Keigo came to visit you. "Okayyyy Midoriya, you can ask him all that yourself. But to answer one question, yes I am related to him buy not by blood. But he's my family regardless. 

Questions like 'how's it like living with him?' 'is he nice?' 'how do you live with him?' were all being asked. "Alright alright, guys listen! This is gonna get real dark so just settle down." They sat down and listened intently. "He and my mother were really close friends. They even became pro heroes together. My father isn't in my life anymore, but he helped raise me with my mom. Unfortunately, my mom passed away when I was 7 and he became my legal guardian. I'm really grateful to have him in my life, he raised me like his daughter y'know? Besides my mom, he's taught me everything I know." 

They gave you their condolences for your late mom but they were happy to hear you have someone like him. "Wait, your mom was a pro? WHO?!" you chuckled, you thought they weren't gonna notice that part. "Her hero name was Whiplash. Her real name was Mizuki L/n. Keigo always tells me she would've been at least the #2 hero." You watched as their jaws dropped. "She had a daughter?! Wait how come no one knew? And how come no one knew Hawks is the legal guardian of someone??" Kirishima asked.

"Well, they wanted to keep me safe from any villains that had a vendetta against them. They also just wanted to keep their hero life away from their personal life. And they said if I decided to become a hero then the information could be public since it'd be hard to keep it secret much longer." You saw Midoriya about to go on his 100 questions in 10 seconds tangent but your teacher came in just in time.  "Morning."

"Morning Mr. Aizawa!" you sighed out of relief, you really didn't expect the ambush so early in the morning. "Today, we're having a special hero informatics class today. You will be choosing your hero names." All his bandages were finally off. Seems like Recovery Girl fully healed him. Everyone became excited about today's class. You were happy this moment finally came! You've been thinking about your hero name since you were 5. You just always hoped no big-shot hero could take it before you did, and hopefully, they haven't!

The excitement didn't last long though. Mr. Aizawa scared you all into settling down. And it worked pretty well. "This is related to the pro hero draft picks. The draft begins in earnest in the second and third years after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential. These offers are often cancelled if that interest dies down by graduation."

The grind never stops huh? You guys have to prove yourself even after getting picked by the pros. "Here are the totals for those with offers." You looked up at the board and were shocked to see you had so many offers... 3846?! "In other years, it's been more spread out. But all eyes were on these three this year." you raised your hand. "Sorry but I'm a bit lost... I'm in second place with most offers but I didn't even place top three at the sports festival."

"Well, you and Todorki tied during your battles. It's clear the two of you pretty much have the same amount of strength and battle IQ. Not only that, you showed that you have greater potential. If you weren't against Todorki in the first round, you definitely could've placed in the top three, anyone could see that. Good job." You smiled but you still felt a little bad the three of you took all the spotlight against your other classmates.

"Keeping these results in mind, whether or not anyone asked you, you will all be participating in internships with pros." Never mind, you don't feel so bad anymore. "At the U.S.J., you already got to experience combat with real villains, but it will still be meaningful training for you to see pros at work first hand." You're glad things were starting to get a lot more fun. "These hero names are still temporary, but if you're not serious about it..."