ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11 ★彡

Internships are over and now you're all back at school. You missed 3 days out of the 7 days you were given for the internships. But you made the most out of the 4 days you had. You were pretty much fully healed, but you were left with a scar on your left arm. Bakugo walked in and you held back a laugh. He was with Best Jeanist for the week and his hair was slicked down in a side part. You were able to get pictures of him from Best Jeanist. You planned to tease him about it some other time. "HEY STOP LAUGHING!"

"I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY, SIDE-PART BOY!" Kirishima and Sero were poking fun at Bakugo, and his hair went poof! Back to normal. Everyone was talking about how their internships went. Sounds like mostly everyone had fun. Mineta was basically a maid for Mt. Lady. That's what he gets for trying to be a perv. 

"The ones who changed the most or at least went through the most were you four right?" Kaminari looked at the four of you talking and everyone put their attention on you. 

"Oh yeah, Stain! The Hero Killer!"

"I'm glad you guys made it out alive! Seriously!"

"Yeah, I was so worried."

"I heard Endveaour saved you right? That's amazing! As expected from the number two hero!" You kinda wished you were able to talk about the fight you guys had, butttt you weren't allowed to. Oh well! Whatever that severe punishment is, it isn't worth a few brags. You were gonna speak, but Shoto beat you to it. "Yeah. He saved us." The three of you agreed

Seems like Iida is finally back to his old self. He was doing his usual hand-chopping motion and telling you all to sit back down in your seats. You giggled and started making your way to Bakugo's seat. You sat down on his desk with an evil smirk on your face. "Get your ass off my desk. Literally." you pulled your phone out and showed him the picture you got. "You can really pull off skinny jeans Bakugo." 

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT?!" You giggled. "Perks of having connections to the pros." He cursed you under his breath. "I won't show anyone I promise. I haven't even shown Shoto. But to be fair, I'll show you an embarrassing picture of me. How does that sound?" He looked at you and smirked. You showed him a photo of you from middle school. It was a really really bad school photo. You had your eyes half closed, you were in the middle of a sentence, and you weren't even prepared for picture day in general! You just look like one big mess. 

The two of you began to laugh at your picture. Over time, you've grown to actually like Bakugo. He can be annoying and rude at first, but once you get to know him, he's really funny nice-ish. He's someone you could trust and you think of him as your friend. You're almost certain he considers you a friend too since he doesn't call you an extra anymore but you weren't 100% sure y'know? After you two calmed down from the big laugh you just had, he pulled out his phone. "Send it to me. Give me your phone." 

"You gotta promise you won't show anyone else because I will print this picture and sell it on a shirt in a heartbeat Bakugo!" He nodded. "Yeah yeah I won't." Shoto watched as you two laughed and he seemingly gave you his number. He felt upset seeing you look so happy talking to him. He wondered if you guys liked each other. He's never seen Bakugo interact that way with anyone else before. "Wait I need a picture for your contact icon." 

He sighed and put his face to the camera with his usual scowl. "Oh come on not like that. Give me a peace sign or something!" His eye twitched as he slowly raised his fingers to form a peace sign. He still had a scowl, but you knew you weren't gonna get any more than that. "Now my turn." You took a quick selfie and set it as your contact icon. You handed him back his phone, said see ya and began to go to your seat. "Oh yeah, I forgot to ask. Does this make us friends?" He looked at you and nodded. "I guess. You won't leave me the hell alone." You smiled, mission accomplished.