ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5 ★彡

"For today's basic hero training, it turned into a class with three instructors. All might, me and one more person." you perk up at the announcement from your teacher. "That sounds really interesting huh Uraraka?" she looked at you with an excited look on her face "Yeah! But, I kinda wonder what he means by 'turned into a class'" you nod "I know right? I wonder if it's a special class." 

Mr. Aizawa vaguely explained what you would all be doing today. Hm, rescue training. Sounds like it'll take a lot of work. You smiled in excitement for today's class. "You ready for today Todoroki? Looks like we'll be busy." he nods in response. "Hey. I'm not done yet." Jeez, Mr. Aizawa can really be scary sometimes. "You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time." Everyone's hero costumes came from out of the wall. "We'll be taking a bus since it's off campus. That's all. Hurry up."

❦❦❦

You all arrived at the place where today's class would take place. Mr. Aizawa refused to tell anyone who the "other person" teaching the class would be. Everyone was trying to think who they could possibly be, but no one expected to see the Space Hero, Thirteen. 

"Woah, it's Thirteen!" Everyone was excited to see that she'd be the one co-teaching today's class. "Alright everyone, let's go inside without delay." Everyone bowed. "We look forward to working with you!"

Everyone was in awe of the place, it was huge! "Wow, it looks like USJ!" you agreed with Kirishima, it seriously looks just like it! "It's a training ground that I made with different types of accidents and disasters! I called it the 'Unforeseen Simulation Joint,' or U.S.J for short!" . . . It's really called USJ, everyone collectively thought. "Thirteen, where's All Might? He was supposed to meet us here." Oh yea, where is he?  You saw Aizawa walk up to Thirteen; they began to whisper. What were they hiding? 

Thirteen gave you all a motivational speech, you honestly hope her message got to Todoroki. You've noticed that he never uses his left side. He only uses some of his heat to unfreeze his ice. You've never asked because you don't wanna pry, but there has to be a reason... He has two amazing quirks but only uses half of his abilities.

"Alright then, first--" Mr. Aizawa was cut off by... something. A bunch of weird things just started happening. "Is this place haunted or something?" you muttered to yourself. Suddenly, a purple cloud popped up out of nowhere. "Everyone stay back! Thirteen, protect the students!" 

"What's that?" Kirishima asked and everyone watched as people started walking out of the purple cloud that appeared. They looked... scary. "Don't move!" You watched your teacher put on his goggles. Shits about to go down... you thought. "This isn't a part of the class. These are real villains." you started to grow a little nervous; you've never gone against actual villains.

The purple cloud who turned out to be a villain started speaking. "We got ahold of today's schedule. It said that All Might was supposed to be here." So they're here for him... you thought. "So you were the ones who trespassed the other day huh?" Villains trespassed? I thought it was just the press... You thought for a second. Maybe they disguised themselves as the press? But, that doesn't make sense though. Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic stopped them from going further inside the school. then you realized they must've came in while the staff was distracted by the press!

"We came all this way for All Might and he's not here." The man with hands all over him spoke up. "I wonder if he'll come if we kill some kids?" with that, Mr. Aizawa got ready to fight. "There's no way they could get into a hero school. What about the trespasser sensors?!" You walked up to where Kirishima was. "Guys, I think I know how they got in." Everyone looked at you.