ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 29 ★彡

Your eyes slowly peeled open, the sunlight peeking it's way into your room. "Morning, Y/n." Shoto placed light kisses on your back. "We should get up and get changed. I think some of our friends are making breakfast." 

You groaned in response; the bed was too comfortable and Shoto's warmth on you just made you wanna stay there forever. "But if you want to stay here and sleep more then that's okay too. We did fall asleep pretty late." You shook your head and sat up, shivering as the cold morning air hit your s/c skin.

"I'm good. Plus, breakfast sounds pretty good right now." You and Shoto quickly got dressed to meet your friends out in the common area. "You two are finally awake! Just in time too; breakfast is ready." Sero greeted you two with a smile.

"Thanks. You can sit down, Y/n. I'll bring you your food." He placed a kiss on your forehead before walking off into the kitchen. You looked around and spotted Katsuki eating his breakfast. Somehow he was always one of the first people to get their plate. 

"Morning Kats!" You said as you sat down next to the blonde. He responded with a quick 'morning' and returned to eating breakfast. "So... How did it go with Kirishima. Don't think I didn't see him going to your room last night." His eyes widened and he began to choke slightly on his food. You two were pretty secluded from the rest of your class so there'd be no one else who could listen in on your conversation.

You chuckled and pat Katsuki on his back to help his sudden coughing fit. "You saw that..? I thought everyone was asleep." You shook your head which left him confused, "Nah I didn't actually see anything but I had a feeling that would've happened and I was right." 

"Asshole." You giggled and ruffled his hair. "Come on tell me how it went for you two. You and Kirishima looked so cute when you guys were dancing!" Maybe you were being a tiny bit pushy but you couldn't help it! You were too excited for your friend! 

He sighed and looked around before turning his attention back to you. "It was... nice I guess. He's a good dancer. We kissed. A lot. We talked and he slept in my room with me last night." His face started to heat up which left his face pretty flushed. 

"Awww... That's so cute! You're blushing. You must really like him, huh?" He grumbled, trying his hardest to hide his blush. "So, does this mean you and Kirishima are dating..?" 

He shook his head, "We never talked about that. Even if we were dating then that means we'd have to... come out and..." His voice trailed off at the end. "I mean, you two do start dating then that doesn't mean you have to come out. You don't need to tell anyone."

You gave him a reassuring smile, "I can tell you're worried about what our classmates will think but you're seriously overthinking it. Our class is very accepting of everyone and they wouldn't think differently of either of you just because you guys are dating."

"Plus even if someone did think differently, which I 100% doubt, you'd probably rip them to shreds so." He chuckled and you placed your arm around him "If you really like him then you should really follow your heart as cheesy as it sounds."

"Yeah... Thanks. I guess you can actually be right for once." You playfully smacked his head, "Shut up. But I'm happy for you, Kats. Just let me know when you two are officially dating so I can officially claim my best wingman reward." You two laughed and Shoto came over with two plates of food.

"Here you go, love. Morning Bakugo." Katsuki replied with a quick 'yeah' and said he'd be back soon. "Thanks, Sho. It looks great! I wonder who helped make it." You took a bite of the meal and it tasted just as good as it looked! "Y/n, I have a question."

You hummed in response since your mouth was full of food, "Are Bakugo and Kirishima dating? I saw them dancing yesterday and it looked really intimate." You weren't really sure what to say... If he saw them then you couldn't really deny it but... "Y'know, that's the kinda stuff you should ask him yourself. It's really not my place, hun. He's actually coming back right now."