ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14 ★彡

5:11 AM

Shoto woke up to see you peacefully asleep with your head on his chest. He wanted to stay in bed with you longer but he knew he should go home now. He slowly began to try and separate himself from you and this time he was able to do it without you holding him down. He looked at you once more and placed a small kiss on your forehead before quietly walking out. "Morning Todoroki." He jumped a bit at the sudden voice and tensed up when he realized who it was.

"Good Morning Mr. Tamaki." He cleared his throat and Keigo began to walk up to him. Shoto thought he was gonna get hit or something because he looked mad... "So... You're coming out of Y/n's bedroom at 5:14 in the morning?" Shoto looked him in the eyes, "I swear we didn't do anything. She asked me to stay until she fell asleep but I accidentally fell asleep too." Keigo glared at him for a few seconds before laughing. Shoto was so very confused. Did he wanna kill him or not?

"I'm sorry, I'm not actually mad, kid. I was just joking!" Shoto sighed in relief, looks like he'll get to see another day. "Y/n trusts you so I trust you too. You seem like a good kid. Thank you for being there for her when I couldn't." He sat down on the kitchen chair and continued to drink from his mug. "It's no problem. I'll be leaving now, goodbye." Shoto bowed slightly before heading towards the door.

"Do you like Y/n?" Shoto stopped and slowly turned around. He sighed a bit before nodding. "I knew it. So, you plan on telling her?" Shoto thought about it for a second. He hasn't really decided yet if he should or shouldn't tell you. "Well, I think you should tell her before it's too late. There's nothing worse than not being able to tell the one you like your true feelings for them. Trust me, I would know." 

"I'm not sure how I would do it... I've never had to do something like that before." Keigo chuckled. "Just keep it nice and simple. And be natural with it; don't make a script or somethin'." Shoto nodded. "I see. Thank you." Keigo nodded and watched as the dual-haired boy left. He sighed and looked at a picture of him holding you as a baby. "You were so little... Now you're cuddling with a boy." He chuckled to himself and continued to drink out of his mug.

❦❦❦

You guys arrived at some rest area. Though, it didn't look like much of a rest area... Maybe you guys are there because you were all getting closer to the camp. Whatever it was, you were just stretching after being on a bus for so long. "There's no point in stopping without a reason." What did he just say?? "Hey, Eraser!"

 "Long time no see." Two cat girls called the Pussycats and some kid came out of the car. Apparently, they were pro heroes but you didn't really know who they were. "They're a four-person hero team who set up a joint agency! They're a veteran team that specialized in mountain rescues!" You looked over at Midoriya fanboying over these girls, of course, he'd know who they were. "This year will be their twelfth workin--" "I'M 18 AT HEART!" One of the pussycats, the blue one, stopped Midoriya mid-sentence. Looks like she's afraid to age or something.

"We own this whole stretch of land here. You will all be staying at the foot of that mountain." That's... very confusing. Why did they drop you all off so far away? You thought about it for a second before realizing what they were gonna make you guys do. "Please don't say we have to go all the way there ourselves..." Your classmates began to worry and tried to get back on the bus, but the pink cat lady launched you guys off the cliff with her quirk.

"Hey! Since it's private land, you can use your quirks as you wish! By the way, there are beasts in this forest. Good luck!" You rubbed your butt after the fall you guys just took. "Are you alright, Y/n?" You look up to see Shoto offering you a hand. "Yeah, thanks. How bout you?" You got up and dusted off your skirt. "I'm fine." You all look at the forest that is apparently filled with beasts... "It's no use in going, we just have to go," Kirishima said as Mineta zoomed past. He had to use the bathroom real bad it seems. He just barely made it into the forest when one of the beasts appeared.