ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 23 ★彡

"We should tell Keigo." You sat up in bed, "Sure we can do that. May I ask why, though?" You and Shoto have been secretly dating for a few months now. There's only a small handful of people who actually know you guys are dating and so far, there hasn't been any desire from either of you to tell anyone else until now that is. "I have a lot of respect for him. He's a good man and I think it's a little disrespectful to be dating you without his knowledge. After all, he's like a father to you." You smiled, he was so sweet and thoughtful. 

"I think he'd appreciate that. When do you wanna do it?" It'd be a little hard to find the time when all three of you can sit and talk about it since Keigo is busy with his mission... You can barely get a chance to talk to him yourself so how are you gonna get him to sit and talk? "You know what, I'll figure it out myself, 'kay? You worry about your provisional exams. It's in two days, so you gotta get some rest." He went back and forth with you about this but you insisted on being the one to make the plans. "Fine. Goodnight, love." He placed a kiss on your forehead and the two of you went to sleep.

❦❦❦

"HEY WHAT'S WRONG?!" School ended for the day and Midoriya and Katsuki were currently sparring; you were helping too but you just got done with your turn. "Katsuki chill! Give Midoriya a chance!" Yesterday, Midoriya's quirk went crazy but he doesn't know how to trigger Blackwhip, which is what Midoriya said it was the quirk of one of the previous OFA quirk wielders. "Young Bakugo, that isn't what you're supposed to do!" The boys stopped for a moment.

"Stuff like this should come out when you're in trouble!" Katsuki does have a bit of a point but it's not the right point to make at the moment... "Wait, this is practice to prevent it from coming out! Young Midoriya, how is it?" Midoriya looked at his hand, the one that led his quirk to go berserk. "I really can't feel it... The presence is gone." That was a relief but there was something about it that was still bothering you. "I know this is practice so it won't come out again but, what if it does? I mean Midoriya was feeling angry when it happened. Practicing like this is kinda redundant considering he's not angry right now... What if it happens again and me or Mr. Aizawa or Shinso aren't around to stop it?" 

It went silent, nobody really had an answer for your worries. If anything, they were worried about the same thing happening... Midoriya mentioned how he maybe subconsciously locked it away because he told himself it was something he wouldn't be able to use for a while... And what if the way to unlock it was by him getting angry again?  You guys had spoken previously about OFA and about Blackwhip. All Might mentioned the Quirk growing with the more people that inherit it... The progression of multiple quirks. 

And not only was it Midoriya's first time hearing about the dark Quirk wielder, but it was also All Might's first time too. It was a wielder with a shaved head. He said his master, the one he inherited OFA from, inherited OFA from a man with black hair. She never mentioned any other user of the quirk so it was presumed that she didn't know who he was.

"We need to know more about this power."

❦❦❦

During Midoriya's Blackwhip training, Katsuki ended up storming off. He said he was frustrated since you guys didn't know what to actually do about his quirk. He wanted to have it come out so they can train it but All Might wanted to prevent it from coming out. There was no clear goal in mind so he of course got annoyed and left...

So, All Might had decided it was best to call it quits for the day. Now, you guys were back at the dorms and Class B was there too! Kirishima and Tetsutetsu were doing what gymbros do, brawling of course. Mineta was... getting tortured? Some were talking and some were just watching TV. It was nice to see your class and Class B not competing against each other for once.