ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 27 ★彡

It's been about a week since you and your friends started the work-study with Endeavour. You all sprung into action to help a civilian who just got robbed but Endeavour of course stopped the robber before you guys did... Even though you four started chasing after him first.

Then there was a hit-and-run a few blocks from where you all were, but, of course, Endeavour beat you guys again. The four of you had been chasing him all week! You really try your best to not be annoyed by him always stopping things before you guys do but your patience was slowly diminishing.

He told you four to go back and rest since you guys had an early morning tomorrow. Katsuki of course argued but Endeavour's decision was final. You wanted to stay and try and help too but there really was no point in arguing with him. You know when to pick your battles.

And now, the boys were once again all in your room. What's so fun about your room, huh? "I'll be back guys. Please don't try killing each other while I'm gone. I'm talking to you, Katsuki." He stuck his tongue out at you in retaliation as you walked out.

You needed to talk to Endeavour about the book Keigo gave you all... Only problem was, how were you gonna get into his study if they won't let anyone in? Maybe I can pull a Keigo and use my charm. The puppy dog eyes trick always works... Kinda. Maybe I can start crying? Please work. You walked up to one of his assistants and before you could say anything, you were already shut down! "Please, I really need to talk to Endeavour about something. I'll be quick, I promise!"

The man shook his head once again so that meant it was time for your secret weapon. Tears began to fall but his assistant didn't seem to be falling for it. "I'm sorry for crying... I just really need to talk to him... But it's okay, I understand. I'll just leave now." You turned and began to walk away, still crying. "Fine..! Just please, stop crying!" Got em. Good job me.

You faced the man, wiping away your tears. "Oh thank you so much!" He hesitantly opened the door and you walked in. "Endeavour, I'm sorry for disturbing you but there's something I really need to talk to you about." You hoped the hero wouldn't be annoyed because you suddenly came in without notice. "Are you alright? Is Shoto alright?"

Wiping away the rest of the tears, you nodded. "Yes sorry, I'm not actually crying. Shoto and I are fine, I just needed to get in here and your assistant was not letting up. Don't tell him I said that." He nodded and you took a seat in front of him. "What did you need to talk about?"

You sighed, relieved the man wasn't annoyed or anything. "The book Keigo gave us... Did you read it?" He was a little surprised. For one, you called the hero by his first name and you brought up the book. Though, he wasn't sure if you were asking because you knew about the contents inside or if because you just liked the book. But you wouldn't talk to him about some book you like, right? "Yes, I have. It was a good read."

"Yeah, it was." Just as he was, you weren't sure if he knew about the contents inside. What do I do? I could possibly be outing my dad as a spy. Fuck, I meant Keigo. Whatever, I still don't know what to do. "Y/n... Are you really alright? Is that all you came here for?" You snapped out of your thoughts and nodded.

"I'm sorry, I just wonder, are you... friends with Hawks?" You shook your head, "No, no he's my uncle. Honestly, he's more like my dad. We're not blood-related but he's still my family." He, like many others, was shocked to hear that you and Hawks were family. "Look, that's not what I came here to talk about. In fact, this is about my dad and that book. Sorry, I meant Keigo."

You calling Keigo your father was a habit you used to have when you were younger... Eventually, it stopped but occasionally, it slips out. But now it happens a lot more than usual. He never minded being called dad since he sees you as his daughter as well. "I just need you to tell me if you saw any hidden messages in the parts he urged us to read."