ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7 ★彡

For the past two weeks, you and the rest of U.A. have been training like crazy. You've gotten better at controlling the temperature of your water. You can make your water reach boiling temperatures at will. You're not able to freeze it yet but you could make it pretty cold. You've mostly trained with Keigo and Shoto, occasionally with others but mostly those two. But before you knew it, the morning of the sports festival arrived. 

"Be careful baby bird. I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines. And I'll have someone from my agency record on the tv." You gave Keigo a hug. "Thanks, uncle Keigo. I'm gonna go now, love you!" you ran outside to greet Shoto. Keigo watched from afar. He walked over to a picture of you, your mother and him together at the beach. He smiled at the memory from that day. "I bet you're proud huh Mizu? I sure as hell am." He set the picture frame down and began to get ready for today's event.

❦❦❦

"Everyone, are you ready?! We will be entering soon!" Iida came barging into the room letting us know we'd start soon. You started to get nervous but you were also really excited. "I'll be back." you nodded and Shoto got up. He walked over to where Midoriya was. You were a bit confused, you didn't know they were friends now. "Midoriya." the green-haired boy sweatdropped as Shoto walked up to him. "Todoroki? What is it?" everyone's attention was on the two boys. "Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you." Nevermind... I don't think they're friends. "Y-yeah."

"But... All Might has his eye on you, doesn't he? I'm not trying to pry about that. But, I'm going to beat you." everyone was shocked to hear what was being said by Shoto. You got a little nervous, you thought he had dropped it. What if he's starting to catch on that you know about their secret? "Hey hey hey! Why're you picking a fight all of a sudden? And right when we're just about to start?" You honestly admired Kirishima for always being the one trying to be the one to de-escalate situations.

"We're not here to play at being friends. So why does it matter?" Shoto shoved Kirishima's hand off his shoulder and began to walk out of the room. "Todoroki, I don't know why you're thinking when you say you'll beat me. But of course, you're better than me. I think you're more capable than most people... Looking at it objectively... But everyone! The students from the other courses are aiming for the top with everything they've got! I'll be going for it with everything I have too!" He said nothing in response and continued walking out of the room.  You got up to see what was going on with him, he was chill all morning with you. What changed??

"Shoto! What's wrong??" He turned around and he didn't have his intimidating look on his face anymore. He looked at you with soft eyes and not his piercing ones like he just did with Midoriya. "Nothing. As I said, we're not here to play friends." You quirked your head to the side a bit. "Does this mean we're not friends today? So soon? You just started calling me your friend two weeks ago!" he chuckled a bit. "You're the exception. But, don't expect me to go easy on you. Especially if we have to fight each other." You smirked at him. "Yeah, you better not. I'd be really upset with you if you went easy on me."  

❦❦❦

"The U.A. sports festival is about to begin! Everyone, are you ready?! It's time for the students to enter the first-year stage!" You all walked out with determined looks on your faces. You looked to where the pro heroes were to see if you could find Keigo. Once you two saw each other, he sent you a small wave. You smiled and waved back. "Th-th-there's so many people..." You looked at Midoriya who looked like he was gonna shit his pants. "Try not to focus on them. You'll do great Midoriya." He smiled and nodded at you. "Will we be able to give our best performance being watched by so many people?"