meeting Leo

A/n: art is mine

3rd person pov: You were playing dance dance revolution at the arcade as you were about to beat the highest scored player who's username of choice was Leon, when you finally accomplished your goal someone tapped your right shoulder blade,
"Uhmmmm..... I'm sorry did you just beat my high score because it looks like you just beat my high score....?" You turn around and came face to face with the stranger, you could tell it was a male, he was an incredibly lanky figure, he wore a sleak treanch coat, a blue bandanna masking his face and a fedora hat ontop of his head..."Depends if your name is Leon, but honestly though what's it to you totally not suspicious guy....?"

Leo's pov: "wha- come on I'm not that suspicious, okay so maybe I'm a little suspicious, but so are you, what's a girl like you out by yourself this late at night, don't you have anyone to hangout with you look lonely, and kind of bored...?"

Y/n's pov: I looked at his hands and then closer at his face, he had six fingers, most humans have ten, his fingers no it was more like big stubbs for fingers both hands where three rectangular nubs, and his skin was a light greenish yellow color what was that color called again oh yeah Lime green, his skin was lime green, and I could make out red markings under his blue bandanna...
"you're not human, are you....?"

Leo's pov: Oh crap, I thought the lighting was dark enough to hide my skin but I guess not... "uhm..."

Y/n's pov: "Are you some kind of alien or something, or are you one of those mutants every one keeps talking about...?"

Leo's pov: "psh... what mutants, I'm not a mutant, you're a mutant...!"

Y/n's pov: " the oozequitoes that are going around have been turning people into mutants, are you one of those mutants.... my name's y/n, y/n l/n, I'm not a reporter, I'm just curious, besides it's not that big of a deal if you are... I mean this is New York, anything can happen...."

Leo's pov: "okay so maybe I am maybe I'm not what's it to you...?"

Y/n: "nice one, hey I gotta do a rain check, I'm not technically supposed to be out this late on Monday nights, uhm can you meet up with me at this exact time on Friday, oh also here's my number, bye...."

Leo's pov: the door opened and closed as I watched the girl leave, I quickly entered in her number on my phone and saved it, the rest of this week was bound to be boring if it meant I'd only get to see her again on Friday, maybe she wouldn't mind if I'd follow her around a bit before then...