Mating pt.2 lemon (Raph)

3rd person pov: You took the lead at first but Raphs instincts quickly took over and he ties You to the bedpost, saying that he wants to breed you....

Raph's pov "You're meant to be breed y/n, what the shell....all I can think about right now is filling you with my seed and fucking you till you can't walk....My instincts are driving me insane, everything is screaming and there's this urge.....this feeling,the way you look at me and the way you smell, your scent is like a drug....and it keeps pulling me in, you....everything about you is perfect.....are you sure you're okay with this,okay with me, okay with this....this whole situation....?!?!"

Y/n's pov: sensing that he needed a confidence boost I over confidently said "Raphael, please just fuck me, I don't think I can take it much longer...."

Raph's pov: "You'd be a great mother, you'd look amazing carrying our child in your womb, Felix would finally have a sibling.... oh I want to have a boy, can you give me a son y/n.... I want to teach him everything, and we can play catch....can I fill you with my cum to insure the chance of having a child....please let me breed you, I need to breed you, if I don't I'll go insane...!"

Y/n's pov: I kissed raphs lips and nodded my head, content with my answer accepting my yes, Raph began inserting his large member inside of me, hr pushed in all the way to my cervix, pushing in I gasped for air at the pain I moaned, the pleasure began to grow, it growed and growed till it was swelling until we both released coming together in ecstasy....Raph pulled out and we both crashed falling asleep in eachothers arms...