meeting Raph again

Y/n's pov: it was 7:00 pm, time to meet up with Raph..... I climbed down my fire escape and headed over to the alleyway to meetup with Raph, only to see him holding the same tuxedo cat from the night before in his big hands, he looked so adorable holding the cat... he finally glanced over in my direction noticing me...

Raph's pov: she actually came too see me again....y/n, she didn't scream or run away from me, maybe she actually likes me, like April, but April doesn't like like me, stupid, she's just another human friend, there's no way she likes me like that....

Y/n's pov: "So what's her name...?"

Raph's pov: "whose name...?"

Y/n's pov: "The cat's name, who else silly...?"

Raph's pov: "r-right the cats name, erhm it's Felix, I know it's a bit more masculine sounding, but I named her after this cartoon cat from a show I used to watch as a kid..."

Y/n's pov: "Oh I Remer that show, I used to watch it, along with courage the cowardly dog, dextors laboratory, Powerpuff girls, jonny bravo, cow and chicken, and rocko's modern life, as well as the wild thornberrys....!"

Raph's pov: "Wait you watched Powerpuff Girls.... Wich one was your favorite....?!?!"

Y/n's pov: "Oh definitely Buttercup, (sorry if she wasn't your favorite girl) She was definitely by far the coolest, though bubbles is a close second, what about you, wich one is your favorite, no let me guess, it's blossom isn't it....?"

Raph's pov: "Yeah you caught me, she is, but like come on she's the leader and the most outgoing of the groups and the most intelligent out of the group...."

Y/n's pov: "Yeah she is, she can also come off as bossy at times to, but it's her job to keep her sisters in check when fighting all those evil villans they fight right, but yeah I mean she reminds me of you, you mentioned you had siblings right, I'm guessing you deal with the same thing she does, you know having to carry all the burden and all the familial problems, being stressed out and stuff am I right, I get it, I'm the older sibling in my family too( pretend like you are if you aren't or don't have a sibling)..."

Raph's pov: "you.....you could say that again...heh..."

Y/n's pov: "Oh hey, Raphie, we should totally have a Powerpuff girls marathon sometime at my place...!"

Raph's pov: "Y-you mean that...!!!"

Y/n's pov: "Yes Raph-Raph, and I'll even setup some food and drinks, ooh and I can make a huge blanket pillow fort....!?!"

Raph's pov: "Can I bring Felix, I can't bring her into the lair, and I don't want her to get hurt out here...?"

Y/n's pov: "What if I adopt Felix, then she'll be pampered and spoiled like a princess...!"

Raph's pov: "You'd really do that, oh thank you, thank you n/n...!?!?!"
Gosh y/n's so nice and caring, she should be the one treated like a princess....

Y/n's pov: "Y-yeah, and you can come visit me anytime, I live by myself, here's my number and my adress...!" I took the cat from Raph and handed him the slip of paper as i headed back to my apartment... I turned around and yelled, "Don't forget to text me Raphie...!"