when you get mutated (Mikey)

3rd person pov: You were on the rooftop of your apartment with your boyfriend, you were making out when you suddenly felt a sharp pain enter your neck, you pulled away from him, the pain was overwhelming as your bones began to bend and reshape your structure......you removed the hands covering your eyes to see that they were no longer normal, and that your skin was changing from your normal s/c to a turquoise green.... you looked at Raph....He pulled you to to his chest and hugged you as he loudly cried and apologized over and over again.... he had knocked the oozequitoe off of your neck but by them the damage was already done, you weren't human anymore, you were a mutant just like him, know doubt a turtle judging from the number of fingers you now had, the pigment of your skin, the scales, your plastron and the shell on your back.....you didn't know what kind of turtle you were so in your state of panic you turned to Mikey and asked "S-so....how bad is it...?"

Mikey's pov: "Oh it's real.... real bad....!!!"

Y/n's pov: "I meant like how I overall look not the fact that I'm a turtle now...."

Mikey's pov: "Oh uh-uhm-uh.... you look nice, I mean great, I mean amazing, cute you look cute, I mean cool....!!!!"

Y/n's pov: I pull out my phone and open the camera app to see my reflection and almost explode from how cute I am, I mean Mikey was already cute but I was one hundred percent cuter.... I didn't think that was possible but it was, i looked like a female ornate box turtle...

Mikey's pov: "So you're not mad....?"

Y/n's pov: "Why would I be mad I look adorable and more importantly I'm just like you...!"

Mikey's pov: "Yeah-but....but now you can't....you can't do normal human things....!!!"

Y/n's pov: "being human was operated....Like Dio said in Jojo's bizarre adventure I will reject my humanity if it means I could be with you....okay so that's not exactly what he said but you get the point..... Mike I don't care what I look like, as long as I'm with you I don't care what happens to me, you make me happy, you're the reason I get up in the morning....because I love you...!"

Mikey's pov: " I- I'm the reason you get up in the morning, but you're the reason I get up in the morning......awe....let's go get pizza to celebrate this moment...."

Y/n's pov: "sure Mikey...."

3rd person pov: the rest of the night was spent cuddling on your bed with Mikey....