Mating season pt.1 (Leo)

A/n: so when looking up the mating rituals for  Red Eared Sliders, this is what I found

A/n: so when looking up the mating rituals for  Red Eared Sliders, this is what I found... "During courtship, the male turtle will swim in front of the female and wiggle his front fingernails at her to entice her into mating with him. If she accepts the male as a mate, then internal fertilization follows this dance." - take that as you will, I'm obviously not going to write something super detailed but  something simple enough to get behind...

Y/n's pov: lately Leo's been a lot more clingy with me, like more clingy than usual and today wasn't any different or so I had thought... Leo was infront of me in the living room of my apartment when he got up in my personal bubble, sticking his tounge out he raised his arms up his hands infront of his face as he wiggled his fingers , jokingly I did so back not knowing that he was in heat...

Leo's pov: "Damn Y/n is it hot in here or is it just you, did you use a new scent, you smell good, uhm not that you didn't smell good before, it's just that you smell great, like really really good...?"

Y/n's pov: "Leo what are you talking about, your face is red, do you have a fever, are you okay....?"

Leo's pov: "Oh I feel amazing babes..."

Y/n's pov: Leo suddenly bit down hard on my neck lapping at the blood and leaving little love bites everywhere...."Leo, this isn't like you, s-stop this isn't right...!"

Leo's pov: "oh but baby, I'm just getting started...."

3rd person pov: Donnie jumped in through the open window and tranquilized Leo....

Donnie's pov: "Fear not, my idiotic brother an I shall leave..."

Y/n's pov: "Wait Donnie, what's wrong with Leo....?"

Donnie's pov: "Well you know how we're still turtles even though we are part human I've been doing some research into our biological structure and how we function, apparently we can still go through what is known as a mating season... So unless you want to have sex with my brother I suggest you let me handle him...."

Y/n's pov: "Can.... can I have some time to think it over....?"

Donnie's pov: "You love him right, I don't see the big deal about why you'd care, I mean sure we're mutant turtles who also happen to be teenage ninjas, but that didn't stop you before.... oh I see now, you're a-

Y/n's pov: "Donnie don't you dare finish that sentence.....!"

Donnie's pov: "You're afraid aren't you....?"

Y/n's pov: "No idiot, I'm a virgin...!"

Donnie's pov: "Hey I take offense to that, and so what if you're a Virgin, that doesn't mean Leo won't love you any different, and besides do you honestly think we'd not be Virgin's as well, I mean look at us.... but I get where you're coming from...."

3rd person pov: Donnie said goodbye, taking Leo with him....