Meeting Raph

Y/n's pov: I had just finished my nightly workout jog when I heard what sounded like a cat meowing in the alleyway, now usually I wouldn't of looked, but you know the whole saying of curiosity killed the cat, so naturally I decided to check it out... so when I saw a giant humanoid turtle bent over petting this tiny tuxedo cat, I was a bit shocked, and at first I was nervous, I mean he was so big, he hadn't noticed me yet, that was until my nervousness made me accidentally stumble over a can, effectively startling the big guy, he looked straight at me, the light from the moon showed me his face better and I could see that he was wearing a red bandanna, his face went from peaceful to panicked instantly....

Raph's pov: Oh no she saw me, quick say something.....! "P-please don't scream,I'm not gonna hurt ya, I'm one of the good guys, promise...!" This girl doesn't seem as nervous now, oh no maybe she can smell my fear stink, no,no,no it's cool, be cool, you're fine Raph, it's no big....

Y/n's pov: "M-my names y/n, you're a rather big guy, but uhmmm....if that cat trusts you then I believe that I can as well, after all its rude to judge someone immediately on just appearance, uh erhmmm uh you just startled me is all.... um what's your name.....?"

Raph's pov: "My uh.. my name's Raphiel, but my bros and friends call me Raph..."

Y/n's pov: "I'll just call you Raphie, or Raph-Raph if that's okay, hey I have to go it's past my curfew, uhm will you meet me here again at 7:00 pm tomorrow, I know it's a lot to ask someone you just met, but I'd like to get to know you...?"

Raph's pov: "sure, you seem...nice, see ya tomorrow y/n...!"