came for crime but found you instead- mikey x reader

Mikey and his brothers had been on the lookout for suspicious activity in Yokai City for weeks. They had heard rumors of a restaurant that was a hotbed of criminal activity, and they were determined to investigate.

When they arrived at the restaurant, they were surprised to find that the place was empty. It seemed like no one had been there in weeks. Just as they were about to leave, they heard a voice from behind them.

'You're looking for something, aren't you?'

The brothers turned to see a small map turtle mutant standing in the doorway. They had a package in their  hands and a mischievous glint in their eyes.

'I'm Y/n,' the small turtle said. 'You looked like you were looking for something, and I thought I could help.'

Y/n explained that they had heard rumors of criminal activity at the restaurant, and they had come to investigate. Their goal was to pretend to be a pizza deliveryworker... Y/n had been watching the place for weeks, and they were sure that something was going on.

Mikey and his brothers were impressed with Y/n's intelligence and determination. They decided to trust them and take him along on their mission.

Y/n led them through the back alleys of Yokai City, pointing out suspicious activity and giving them tips on where to look. Eventually, they found the source of the criminal activity: a group of yokai who were using the restaurant as a front for their illegal activities,  their hideout was at the docks near the ocean pier.

Y/n's pov: this is the place, be careful friends…

The turtles all entered stealthily as they entered the building started to collapse, the brothers and their new friend all ran out, but y/n was determined to stop the crime, y/n chased after the villainous yokai, Mikey noticed and wasn't far behind y/n, soon the other brothers joined in on the pursuit, Mikey and his brothers were able to take down the yokai and put an end to their criminal activities with y/n's help, to be honest Mikey didn't think they could fight that well, but y/n's mastery of their weapon the yari… The brothers thanked Y/n for their help and invited them to join on their future missions, they went back to the lair leading y/n to their home inviting them to stay, y/n was a drifter so they humbly accepted… they then had some pizza and talked.

Mikey's pov: "Hey y/n, where did you learn to fight like that…?"

Y/n's pov: "My mother taught me, but she's dead now, she died protecting me, I can't recall who her murder was but I'll find them, even if it costs me my life…"

Mikey leaned into y/n's shoulder as he knew he had feelings for them. The butterflies in his stomach made that loud and clear…

Mikey's pov: "Well, as long as you're here, I don't want you to die because I think I love you…"

And that was the moment  Mikey and his brothers knew, they were grateful to have Y/n on their side, and they know that they can always count on them to help  out when they need it.