meeting Mikey again

- a/n: again I'm sorry Mikey's is so short

Y/n's pov: I brought my back pack, it was filled with all of the art I've drawn in the past years... I walked over to the spot were I first met Mikey.... and waited, I didn't have to wait long, because I soon felt the familiar feeling and the woosh of a skateboard go past me a bit....

Mikey's pov: "Yo y/n, did you bring the art...?!?!"

Y/n's pov: "aye calm your tits, yes I brought the art, all my sketch books are in my backpack, you can look through all of them, that's what they're there for...." Next thing I know Mikey's sprawled out all on the floor patting the sewer floor waiting for me to sit down, I sit criss cross apple sauce and Mikey places the side of his cheek on my right thigh looking at the different sketch books as if they were comics, though I couldn't care about my surroundings and where I was because I was with Mikey and that's all that mattered.....

- Time skip -

Y/n's pov: Mikey had fallen asleep, I quietly lift my legs up and gently pry the sketchbook out of his hands and pickup the other ones, shoving them in my backpack as I write my phone number on a piece of paper along with my adress and a note saying "sorry I left early, you fell asleep and I didn't want to wake you..." I place it beside him, hopefully Mikey texts me...