meeting donnie again/in person

Y/n's pov: It was the day of me and Donnie'seet up at Café Leblanc
(a/n: if you know the refrence, you are now my favorite person) I'd entered the café and sat at the table in the back, the door suddenly opened and the bell chimed, Donnie walked in wearing an oversized purple hoodie, he staggered with nervousness as he finally took notice of my table in the back....walking towards me he awkwardly waves his left hand...

Donnie's pov: "So where did you find this place...?"

Y/n's pov: "I've got connections, and I know a guy...."

Donnie's pov: "Greatttt....uhmm sooo uh how was your totally normal human day, yes nailed it...!"

Y/n's pov: "Oh it was alright, the set today was alsome, we totally got a cool scene shot...! How was your day...?"

Donnie's pov: "Oh, I wasn't expecting you to actually ask, uh I kicked some bad guys buts, and chilled out with the bros I guess...?"

Y/n's pov: "You guess, did you or did you not mr genius....?"

Donnie's pov: she called me a genius, but no one really complements me and when they do, it's usually because they want something, especially my brothers-
Gasp! Get ahold of yourself Donatello, she's probably just joking.....just as I was about to ask y/n a question the server comes by with our menu's....

Server: "Hello there, welcome to Café Leblanc, my name's Katie, I'll be your server today, what can I get for you to drink....?"

Y/n's pov: "I'll get f/d, and a Carmel latte, oh and Don what do you want to get...?"

Donnie's pov: "I'll get a glass of water, and a grape Fanta if you have some....?"

Katie's pov: Certainly, I'll be right out with your drinks while you look at the menu...."

Y/n's pov: Katie leaves, heading back to the kitchen, I pick up my menu and skim through it as I look back up at Donnie.... "Hey don, I'll get the pizza muffins and the tiramisu, and we can share it if you're okay with that...?"

Donnie's pov: "uh huh, okay and you're sure you're okay with, well this whole situation....." I point at myself to emphasize my point...

Y/n's pov: "what are you talking about, if you seriously think you're ugly then there's a whole nother topic we need to talk about mister because you're the most handsome, dorky, smart mutant I've ever met Don, if I didn't want to hang out with you then I'd seriously have something wrong with me....!!!"

Donnie's pov: "y/n.....that's the most caring thing I've ever heard from someone other than my brothers, but please do go on, on how I'm the best, yes please stroke my ego.....it totally won't go to my head or anything...."

Y/n's pov: "Oh and here I thought you were being Mr nice turtle..."

Donnie's pov: "I have to keep up my emotionless bad boy persona.... it's my whole vibe, and honestly everyone loves it.... you see Othello Von Ryan doesn't show emotions very often...."

Y/n's pov: "well maybe you should, you're cuter when you do, Othello Von Ryan..."

- Timeskip to eating, because I'm lasy..... -

Donnie's pov: Oh my god the pizza muffins are amazing, it's basically a muffin sized deep dish pizza, I'm definitely remembering this place, y/n really knows some good places...

Y/n's pov: Donnie refused to share the pizza muffins, so I'm trying to bribe him to share a bite with hand spooning/feeding him the tiramisu, he very reluctantly agreed, and I mean very very hesitantly agreed..... "Open your mouth Donnie, or I can't give you any..."

Donnie's pov: "Fine, God to damn it all this I'd so embarrassing...." I opened my mouth and I was pleasantly surprised by the flavor and texture of the sweet confectionery dessert, it was a spongey chocolate creme coffee flavored delight that was everything I could ever want and more, and everything I never knew I wanted....!!! Is this what heaven feels like...?

Y/n's pov: "Donnie you're drooling, I know it's really good but like your drooling on my hand lol, you can have some more if you'd like but you have to let me try some of the pizza muffin....!!!"

Donnie's pov: "oh uh sorry about that, no proble's here" I hand y/n a napkin she quickly cleans her hand and looks at me eagerly...

Y/n's pov: "well I fed you, aren't you going to feed me...come on I'm waiting..."

Donnie's pov: I begrudgingly pick up a pizza muffin and put it in front of her mouth, "say ah..."

Y/n's pov: I open my mouth and Donnie pops a piece of it into my mouth...."mhm this is better than I thought it'd be...thanks Donnie, here's the rest of the tiramisu...!"

Donnie's pov: wha- but it's yours and -

Y/n's pov: "yeah, but you seemed genuinely happy about it, even excited even...so here...no take backsies"

Donnie's pov: "oh thank god,yes, this is the best dessert I've ever had, better than birthday cakes....!!!"

Y/n's pov: "see I might not know everything, but I have good tastes in dessert....!" Just as I was about to say something our server the fox mutant from earlier came back, what was their name again right, it was Katie, anyway they came back with my card officially notifying me thar the check had been payed for.....

Katie's pov: "here's your card back mam, I hope you and your boyfriend had a good time at our establishment..."

Y/n's pov: Donnie chocked on his tiramisu and paused looking back at me and then at Katie and then back at me about to say something but I cut him off... " Oh actually we aren't dating, we're just close friends....."

Donnie's pov: for some reason when y/n said we were just close friends, I felt something, like it hurt....

Katie's pov: "Oh well the two of you would make a smart couple...!"

- Timeskip to having left the café and now at your balcony -

Y/n's pov: "Well you already have my number, so text me some time m'kay sir Othello Von Ryan, see you later Donnie....!"