! author note!

So here's the gist with the story, I should have said this sooner, but in this I'm aging up the turtles to 19 so I can write kink shots Limes and maybe lemons, if you've never read my stories before you'll know that I give warnings and disclose ahead of time that I'm going to write some, I forgot to do so this time around so I'm doing so now, I won't immediately write it so don't worry if you're uncomfortable with the concepts you can skip em when the time comes if you're uncomfortable with said concepts.... just thought I ought to say something about it, because I know that some people get mad about it, and the whole that's pedophile like and ew why are you writing that, first off I'm 18, second of all, even if I wasn't 18 they're literally fictional teenage mutant ninja turtles, like get over yourself, just let people write stuff about fictional characters, I understand if they are genuinely lollies or shotas or actual people but these are fictional humanoid turtles, so technically the rule doesn't 100% apply to them, does that mean I want to f*ck a turtle, no it doesn't, I personally find the voices of the characters attractive or the actions or quirks they have attractive, not to mention most of the voice actors or actresses that voice the characters are adults, and the characters themselves are supposed to be depicted as they are to gain attention or gain views, I mean if you created a show or series with nothing but bland characters then no one would care, we all at one point in our life had a fictional crush on one of the ninja turtles and mine was on the 2012 donatello, so don't be afraid to talk about what you like or dislike,  I'm not taking requests for oneshots yet, but when I do don't be afraid to comment what you'd like to see in the future....!