Courting (Raph)

3rd person pov: You decided that enough was enough, and that you needed to tell raph that you were ready, so you invited him over to your apartment for dinner, when he arrived and you opened the door to your apartment  he was a nervous blushing wreck....

Raph's pov: "Uh....Nice night ain't it...?"

Y/n's pov: "You should come inside instead of just standing there...." raph walks in, closing the door behind him... "listen , I know everything,  you don't have to worry Raph, you won't break me I promise...."

Raph's pov: "W-What are you talking about, what thing.....?"

Y/n's pov: "You know, the thing...."

Raph's pov: "oh that thing....uhm uh....."

Y/n's pov: "You don't know what I'm talking about do you...?"

Raph's pov: "what psh... no I know what it is totally..."

Y/n's pov: "Then you must have known that I was wanting to have sex with you..." I kid you not Raph choked on air...

Raph's pov: "Wha- but y/n I -"

Y/n's pov: Just shut up and fuck me... I'll  lead you, and then when you get comfortable you can take it okay...?"

Raph's pov: I-I'm not sure that's a good idea....

Y/n's pov: "you've got to have more faith in yourself, now come on let's take this conversation to the bedroom...."