Mating season pt.1 (Mikey)

A/n: so this what I found on ornate box turtles and how they mate, "Mating occurs in spring, usually just after hibernation

A/n: so this what I found on ornate box turtles and how they mate, "Mating occurs in spring, usually just after hibernation. The male chases the female, biting her on the neck, head, and edge of her shell. He may even roll her over on her back. The male eventually mounts the female (see the picture above) and hooks his toes into the female's shell." - take that as you will, also I kind of on accident made Mikey slightly yandere in this one...

3rd person pov: Mikey showed up at y/n's apartment unannounced, when he found y/n he started chasing her all around the room of her apartment, he finally catches her tackling her to the ground...

Y/n's pov: "Mikey, what's gotten into you, you're not usually this crazy...!!!

Mikey's pov: "That's mean, I might be crazy...but only for you, you're my sunshine, my light, you're my everything....can't you...can't you see that I love you, you know I'd do anything for you right....?"

Y/n's pov: "This isn't you Mikey... please, stop....I don't know what's wrong, but I want my Mikey back..."

Mikey's pov: "But y/n I'm right here, it's me, this is me, I love you can't you tell......what will it take for you to want me....?!?

Y/n's pov: I was about to protest when Mikey suddenly started kissing me from my forehead neck,collarbone,and back, it first started light, then passionate, turning rough, at first light chaste kisses began to fade into passionate making out, he'd bite and nip at my skin leaving noticeable marks that I could definitely feel.... I screamed out in pain... my abrupt scream must have startled him because as soon as it all happened he stopped, trembling he panicked as he let go....

Mikey's pov: "Oh no, y/n....I-I'm so s-s-sorry I-I didn't mean for this to happen somethings been wrong with me since this morning.... Donnie said something about it being my mating season.... I'm so sorry about what I've done..... here, let me get you some bandaid's, you have a first aid kit some where right....?!?!"

Y/n's pov: "In the kitchen cabinet up above the dishwasher to the left, you'll find one there.... I can take care of myself Mikey, for now just leave, I don't want to talk to you right now..."

Mikey's pov: "But - "

Y/n's pov: "Go now, just leave already....!"

3rd person pov: Mikey dejectedly walked out of the door pulling the hood of his hoodie up to cover his face.... he knew that he messed up, and he was determined to fix it...